Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deer_Hunter's last words! v.2
(01-09-2017, 07:29 AM)FateTrip Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 04:49 AM)Fallen Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 03:33 PM)DarkBankai Wrote: finally! No more favoritism and abusing from this guy. (Everyone's entitled to his own opinion, right?)

Wise words!

Why don't you guys take your crap to the other topic rather than posting in this one if you've got nothing nice to say

Why don't you? (see what I did there? your reply isn't nice either, atleast not towards me)

Oh and this topic's purpose is just that: trash talking, tears and attention seeking. A way to unload some bad blood (which is normal, we all need to do this every now and then). I am here for a quick laugh, nothing serious. I had a bone to pick with deer_hunter (oh and btw I never haxed on LVP and yet I also wrote complaints about deer) but that was months ago and I could not care any less at this moment.
>couldn't care any less at this moment

>still posts insulting deer
Well atleast you care about me too :D
(01-09-2017, 12:04 PM)Shark Wrote: >couldn't care any less at this moment

>using 4chan arrows in 2017 LUL.

Everyone already shared their opinion about deer, and as I said only his friends would support him knowing he abused.
(01-09-2017, 12:25 PM)Luna Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 12:04 PM)Shark Wrote: >couldn't care any less at this moment

>using 4chan arrows in 2017 LUL.

Everyone already shared their opinion about deer, and as I said only his friends would support him knowing he abused.

sorry I don't keep up with todays youngsters' trends, just like the new shemale trend where guys pretend to be girls.

keep trying to tell that lie, will never become true
i'd be glad to go on discord and show how realistic my voice changer is
"90 % of these guys that were making complaints about me are ex-cheaters with ban history"
that line was really funny :D
(01-09-2017, 07:08 PM)Legeoner Wrote: "90 % of  these guys that were making complaints about me are ex-cheaters with ban history"
that line was really funny :D
Yeah, a ban history he created with false bans. lmao
That post about your demotion killed me. Dude I dont really know what really happened but this crew members discuss everything corectly. Btw we have many players who complains admins without reason, maybe it was a reason.  I really dont know what happened and how crew decided this desicion but wish you everything good. Good luck to your exams, you will destroy them as you destroyed hackers . Merry christmas bro (our countries celebrate it n 7 of january) . As all do, I hope to see you again soon bro. I want you too see you again as LVP does. <3 Good luck mate in your every step in your life.
I have already talked to you in game but i want to say the few things that i missed out.
You are that one guy i owe ALOT , deer you have always helped me out from the beginning till now. You made me quit that excessive trolling i did before. Dude i never realised how much you were to me till you said your last goodbye to me personally. These days i feel as much of a loner . I dont have somone to talk to who understands me nor a great teacher who i could fight with. Chiraq i do also know the way you treat all the same and your kindly behaviour as well as you being hillariously funny at times. The way we used to tease yassine ROFLMAO and the way we used to comment on those little funny things. I would also like to tell you 1 more thing.. Yassine is a boy lol. He isnt a girl. okay back to the emotional senti stuff , You have saved me a few times from getting banned aswell. Taught me how to be unbannable and valliant. I owe you alot and maybe i will finish it by teaching you DM when you come back not even knowing how to fight  :w _O- just kidding idk what i should do you are a great fighter a great admin a great friend and a great anything. gl for your exams once again...