Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deer_Hunter's last words! v.2
Edit it to last over 9000 sentences*.
Good luCk for Your exams btw you still have no answer for some of complains  which is locked without replying so its proved you did abuse admin commands instead of making excuses why dont you accept your mistake ?
Good luck for your exams! And thanks for your time here! o/
Only if LVP permanently banned some cheaters and abusing faggots this wouldn't happen to you lol. Cheaters in here gets so many chances while players who insults gets 10 mins muted or even perm ban lol but isnt it +18 game? hmmm...  regulars gets kicked after long history of cheating and still they get more chances probably 3 or 4  times until they get 3 day ban like wtf even a fuckin undercover gets 2 chances before getting banned for cheating lmaooo
You hadn't been an admin all that long before I left but in the time that you had been plus the time before that, there definitely has been some good times!

Best of luck with your exams man, you'll knock them out of the park!
(01-08-2017, 03:33 PM)DarkBankai Wrote: finally! No more favoritism and abusing from this guy. (Everyone's entitled to his own opinion, right?)

Wise words!
(01-09-2017, 04:49 AM)Fallen Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 03:33 PM)DarkBankai Wrote: finally! No more favoritism and abusing from this guy. (Everyone's entitled to his own opinion, right?)

Wise words!

Why don't you guys take your crap to the other topic rather than posting in this one if you've got nothing nice to say
oh there's free speech on this topic?

wait until shark arrives, then shit starts getting deleted.

ya'll hating are a bunch of fucking retards who deserve to get pinecones up your asses, you virgin inbreds

there, let's see how long this stays here.

deer I fucking love you
(01-09-2017, 10:39 AM)Shark Wrote: oh there's free speech on this topic?

wait until shark arrives, then shit starts getting deleted.

ya'll hating are a bunch of fucking retards who deserve to get pinecones up your asses, you virgin inbreds

there, let's see how long this stays here.

deer I fucking love you

Wise words.
Even though he is rude, he is right, stop contaminating every topic with your shit, it's annoying. Stop being toxic. Seriously
(01-09-2017, 10:39 AM)Shark Wrote: ya'll hating are a bunch of fucking retards who deserve to get pinecones up your asses, you virgin inbreds

LMFAO I might have been on the receiving end for a while but I gotta hand it to you, you are one hilarious human being!