Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your supplement stack.
have this giant in the gym, height like 210cm and hes shredded but skinny, fucking looks bad lol.. feel sorry for him when i see him and he looks like a sad giant....
Need advice on "amino acids"

Guys, getting low on budget, wanted to buy some protein powder for convienient food but have some ideas from friends that better to buy RAW Powders BCAA Instant

any thoughs? Cobra, Styla, Haze,?

are they worth? because heard alot of shit about amino acids,. Id buy them because trying to cut now, and want to save some muscle.
proteins = made out of aminoacids...

I'd say it's same shit, just get enough proteins in and that's it.. If you want to save money then just buy whatever you can afford, as long as there's enough protein intake and not too many carbs obv..  Aren't amino acids more expensive? The whole bro-science behind it is that aminoacids alone are easy digestable (because proteins need to "break" into aminoacids first) and then "used for muscle" but imo it's the same shit... or the differences between the two isn't essential so don't worry about what u should take...
eaa can be useful if ur cutting since its contains less calories than regular powder but not rly needed if u count calories and know how much u take in anyway. whey is probably cheapest and will work good, could get some casein to take before sleep or just add food to whey and make it slow acting too OR u could read up in a real training forum which contains all basic info and more instead of crying on a online game forum
(03-31-2015, 08:35 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: eaa can be useful if ur cutting since its contains less calories than regular powder but not rly needed if u count calories and know how much u take in anyway. whey is probably cheapest and will work good, could get some casein to take before sleep or just add food to whey and make it slow acting too OR u could read up in a real training forum which contains all basic info and more instead of crying on a online game forum

This is almost is bodybuilding forum, just will take some time.

And theres few people who lift here, so it's good to have a little group who can share some bro science or just personal shit about bodybuilding and making this forum alive a little.

about aminoacids, i read some on other forums, idk theres alot of opinions regarding aminoacids, some say it's the biggest hoax in supplement industry, other say it's very good. So have mix feelings about this.
gg zezima is out of lifting for about a month lmao.
squated with to much weight, huge fucking pain hit me in lower back.
Go to doctor, herniated disc , no lifting minimum for a month lmao.
and waling like a dinosour now.
do cardio so you don't get fat bruh
Seems like i got something i never heard before on my back.
osteochondrosis      < anyone have same shit ?
zezimarex, is a heart rate of 100+ bpm resting good, more is better right?
the more the better,

whats up?