Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[eT] Exact Target
(11-18-2014, 07:00 PM)Fuse link Wrote: jesus christ, even r2d made a better presentation.
true dat mate! LOL
Look at dizzle ^^  _O-.

Why you think that you guys deserve better presentation, we did like this bcs we can.

This is great, this is great!
(11-18-2014, 08:39 PM)Grade link Wrote: you don't understand, eT was a gang here before he even registered, then he thinks he can just use the tag and say he's my leader lol

Never heard of them.
Take us off the allies we do not allie with anyone we kill all that are on our streets of samp so fuck off and keep it moving newfags.  O-)
(11-19-2014, 09:18 AM)LuKz link Wrote: Take us off the allies we do not allie with anyone we kill all that are on our streets of samp so fuck off and keep it moving newfags.  O-)
^^ What he said
We ally with no one.
[X] = XtremeDM'ers New GANG :D xD APPLY NOW :D

« on: July 19, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »

It's been 2years, and my name is no-longer To[X]iK lol... ofcourse the gang is closed, besides that if you really think you can take eT then take it, i'll happily leave lol, cba for your shit constant "I will report you because I kicked you from the clan"... and you say you aren't leader, stfu and gtfo
(11-18-2014, 12:03 AM)Boo_yah link Wrote: Hehe, i will post my'n screen's where i ask you what mean eT and you said idk i forgot. You have some serious problems. I am in eT much longer then you but didnt play on lvp with that name bcs its half dead clan and i make it alive.

Here it is
[Image: sa-mp-653_zpsdce9c826.png]

[Image: sa-mp-655_zps037c2512.png]

IDK how did you forgott clans name..I was in 5-6 clans and I know all names :P
And joining a clan is not just telling to people "Yo everybody see me,I'm a member of Exact Target" :P
Under joining the clan is understood:
1.Getting friendly with other members
2.Learning some new skills from you're friend in a clan
3.Helping your clan in Clan Wars on some other events when they ask you to do that 
This or you can leave clan right now :P
Everybody should just have fun. These are the last days of SAMP. Enjoy them.
(11-20-2014, 12:50 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Everybody should just have fun. These are the last days of SAMP. Enjoy them.
Ye.. ;)