Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[eT] Exact Target
(02-07-2015, 04:33 PM)Zackaria link Wrote: READ THIS OWNER OF THIS GANG!:

I know Crille so trust me!

I don't think he is in the team [ET] anymore because he was in [GoD] but now he lefted that too. We will see if he joins a gang agian.

But why he left us, we are nothing withouthim?! Try to talk with him to comeback or we will be in big trouble.
(02-11-2015, 12:40 AM)Boo_yah link Wrote: But why he left us, we are nothing withouthim?! Try to talk with him to comeback or we will be in big trouble.

He don't want to be in a gang, he maybe someday joins a gang
(02-13-2015, 08:46 PM)Zackaria link Wrote: He don't want to be in a gang, he maybe someday joins a gang

I see, he dont need a gang because he's unbreakable, unhittable, unbelievable, amazing, he's faster then a light, he's the man.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=33598.0

Who's next? Maybe Azkiller? loL...
(02-14-2015, 03:31 PM)Boo_yah link Wrote: I see, he dont need a gang because he's unbreakable, unhittable, unbelievable, amazing, he's faster then a light, he's the man.

Ok, but get ready. Because Crille is back to LVP agian!
(02-14-2015, 06:36 PM)Zackaria link Wrote: Ok, but get ready. Because Crille is back to LVP agian!

I give him 1 day and 3 hours, i mean there are a lot of new cheats to try, why to hesitate.
Just tell me his next nickname, and who are you, his lawyer?
(02-14-2015, 06:46 PM)Boo_yah link Wrote: I give him 1 day and 3 hours, i mean there are a lot of new cheats to try, why to hesitate.
Just tell me his next nickname, and who are you, his lawyer?

I'm his friend -.-
(02-14-2015, 03:31 PM)Boo_yah link Wrote: I see, he dont need a gang because he's unbreakable, unhittable, unbelievable, amazing, he's faster then a light, he's the man.

I am no cheater man :( :( :(
(11-18-2014, 12:48 AM)Boo_yah link Wrote: Like i said. Look who is foreman, look he's chat log.He was pretending that dont know english, like 1 hour, and that he will using cheats, and then he ask me about clan and i will now talk to him and say everything about a clan? I was just telling that to random people bcs i didnt talk to noone from oldschool who understand what is what.

And he didnt asked me to join eT i said him to invite me and he invited me in in game created clan, something like fucking around. And come on, your father? And ypu say that he's not inteligent? Why you didnt create the topic? You have many halls in this case and fate trying to help you or something, dont know why, but who cares, i was ready to make something from u guys bcs noone can fight but ok if you want you can change a lil bit tag like big [ET] or something and create new topic, new name and be leader, anyoj in life.

Look he got banned because he wanted to try hacks, talk to him and you will know why. He wont use them anymore...
(02-15-2015, 06:04 PM)Zackaria link Wrote: Like i said. Look who is foreman, look he's chat log.He was pretending that dont know english, like 1 hour, and that he will using cheats, and then he ask me about clan and i will now talk to him and say everything about a clan? I was just telling that to random people bcs i didnt talk to noone from oldschool who understand what is what.

And he didnt asked me to join eT i said him to invite me and he invited me in in game created clan, something like fucking around. And come on, your father? And ypu say that he's not inteligent? Why you didnt create the topic? You have many halls in this case and fate trying to help you or something, dont know why, but who cares, i was ready to make something from u guys bcs noone can fight but ok if you want you can change a lil bit tag like big [ET] or something and create new topic, new name and be leader, anyoj in life.

(02-15-2015, 06:04 PM)Zackaria link Wrote: Look he got banned because he wanted to try hacks, talk to him and you will know why. He wont use them anymore...

Why do you quote this, and what t.f. you talking about? He wanted to try hacks like he dont know what is godmode, he's scared to play fair that is the truth and while you're his friend and defending him i bet you also using hacks, we will see about that!?

(02-15-2015, 05:59 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: I am no cheater man :( :( :(

We 34 % suspect that you are using auto aim, like lead aim is not enough for you, pff... 8)7
(02-15-2015, 09:21 PM)Boo_yah link Wrote: Why do you quote this, and what t.f. you talking about? He wanted to try hacks like he dont know what is godmode, he's scared to play fair that is the truth and while you're his friend and defending him i bet you also using hacks, we will see about that!?

We 34 % suspect that you are using auto aim, like lead aim is not enough for you, pff... 8)7

Lol liar, why do you start fights with people? Do you think I use hacks? Stupid people does that... Dont get mad bro!