Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[eT] Exact Target
(11-18-2014, 12:25 AM)Boo_yah link Wrote: fatetrip said that i said on chat that i just put tag and hes right i said that to few people bcs of fun, bcs i didnt know what was going on here and bcs someone asked me if i am a leader and i said noone is leader.
No one asked if you was the leader.

[Image: YrtVdK4.png]
The reason is my father is leader, he isn't very intelligent and doesn't know how to get onto these forums, hence why he has no account, I was gonna get round to making a topic, and just because you had eT in another server you cant come here and try merge it with another gang called eT... you must use a different name or join under my leadership.

also, 3.5years I never saw you? You're just lying now and I think you're doing so because I have a point, and why would you tell people you set a tag for fun? that's just completely and utterly retarded on so many levels.
Today few people asked me. Like slaugter, he said am i alowed to recruit and i talk much stuff to him that i dont fucking know whats going here and i created a topic for this people and i am plying with them with name of the clan witch i was a member before. You never heard about sarcasm and talking BS? I did it for now until we organize a lil better and i said if u see on chat that i am not leader, noone is. Today grade start to flame me something and hackie said that he cant do that and then we start having fun like i will kick you if you flame other members. I just want to know what is meaning of his tag bcs many clans dont play here but if they come and they have 10 years tradition and you see 2 guys with some tag that they dont know what means what will be? I dont say that myn eT have some big tradition but come on he dont know name of his own clan with his father?

I didnt said that i put tag for fun bcs i was in eT clan before i said that i come with that tag and have fun with other people asking me what is eT, and i asked you what mean your tag and you said idk i forgot.
If it brings in the numbers.................
Like i said. Look who is foreman, look he's chat log.He was pretending that dont know english, like 1 hour, and that he will using cheats, and then he ask me about clan and i will now talk to him and say everything about a clan? I was just telling that to random people bcs i didnt talk to noone from oldschool who understand what is what.

And he didnt asked me to join eT i said him to invite me and he invited me in in game created clan, something like fucking around. And come on, your father? And ypu say that he's not inteligent? Why you didnt create the topic? You have many halls in this case and fate trying to help you or something, dont know why, but who cares, i was ready to make something from u guys bcs noone can fight but ok if you want you can change a lil bit tag like big [ET] or something and create new topic, new name and be leader, anyoj in life.
If you bring in all your clan members to play regularly, I promise we won't banish you from LVP.
(11-18-2014, 12:31 AM)Grade link Wrote: The reason is my father is leader, he isn't very intelligent

ouch
jesus christ, even r2d made a better presentation.
(11-18-2014, 05:32 AM)Jerome link Wrote: If you bring in all your clan members to play regularly, I promise we won't banish you from LVP.
you don't understand, eT was a gang here before he even registered, then he thinks he can just use the tag and say he's my leader lol
(11-18-2014, 08:39 PM)Grade link Wrote: you don't understand, eT was a gang here before he even registered, then he thinks he can just use the tag and say he's my leader lol

No gradE, i am not your leader i am your father.

Why you think that someone need to be a leader in clan and where you see that i am a leader? Especialy you, who dont know what eT means, but it's important that you have that tag. You are kicked from the clan like you see, you cant insult other members and act like this. You better delete that mods or w/e because you'r very suspicius to me bcs we did fight in front of amo and it was 4, 5 minute fight where i cant hit you nothing for 30 to 60  seconds then i can then again cant and after that fight i killed you in 10 seconds and then in another fight you again didnt take damage for clear shoots.

And how you can explain this?

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=30...#msg427478

How you can own 2 clans? You never shut down the other clan and already have another? And we still waiting to hear what is the name of your eT clan?

This is great, this is great!