Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[187] - Soon most hated tag in LVP
(02-17-2014, 10:34 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol some newb created some weird forum profile with name "glyde" and trolling every topic about slk and swk cheaters, THE FUCK? Only trolls allowed to troll LVP forum is me, hooger, facebook.

sucks when some newbie comes to the forum and trying to steal my spotlight for attention and everythin els...

Been playing since 2 years by now. Already had much experience with this shit community. Don't forget me i raped u couple of times when i was undercover. You are not that much skilled imo,Facebook is better.
(02-17-2014, 10:47 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Been playing since 2 years by now.

holy shit man you're oldschool as fuck
(02-17-2014, 10:47 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Been playing since 2 years by now. Already had much experience with this shit community. Don't forget me i raped u couple of times when i was undercover. You are not that much skilled imo,Facebook is better.

Sorry to make you sad bro, but i never called my self a dueler or any good killer lol... Theres shitloads of people better then me lol.

Im mainly known here for hmmm :masturbating on piece of paper (thats my main reason), tasting my own cum, bodybuilder, zyzz fan, biggest biceps in lvp, best DJ IN LVP RADIO, biggest retard that posts make no sence, broken english as fuck, hmmm what els what did i firget? OH yehhhhhh I ENTERTAINT PEOPLE BY POSTING CRAP OR SAYING CRAP. 

so sorry to dissapoint you lol.
(02-17-2014, 10:55 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Sorry to make you sad bro, but i never called my self a dueler or any good killer lol... Theres shitloads of people better then me lol.

Im mainly known here for hmmm :masturbating on piece of paper (thats my main reason), tasting my own cum, bodybuilder, zyzz fan, biggest biceps in lvp, best DJ IN LVP RADIO, biggest retard that posts make no sence, broken english as fuck, hmmm what els what did i firget? OH yehhhhhh I ENTERTAINT PEOPLE BY POSTING CRAP OR SAYING CRAP. 

so sorry to dissapoint you lol.

bow down to king zezima bitch
(02-17-2014, 10:51 PM)Shark link Wrote: holy shit man you're oldschool as fuck

Hahaha,exactly what i expected ur comment would be like this. Dude,seriously your trolling level is not even close to facebook. Come up with some new shit. If i would have played this game from 2006 or something i would have said the same i guess. But 2014 and still these type of comments. Lets say u are playing from 2006 and still u are getting insulted by ur clanmate that u are unskilled and a typical newfag with newbie movements. What a shame,seriously lmao.
(02-17-2014, 11:00 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Hahaha,exactly what i expected ur comment would be like this. Dude,seriously your trolling level is not even close to facebook. Come up with some new shit. If i would have played this game from 2006 or something i would have said the same i guess. But 2014 and still these type of comments. Lets say u are playing from 2006 and still u are getting insulted by ur clanmate that u are unskilled and a typical newfag with newbie movements. What a shame,seriously lmao.

lol my clanmates allways called me a masturbator, shoebox: zezima you suck what the fuck you play this game since 2008 and ur aiming like an idiot that cant hit anything
terror: zezima you suck dont fuck around the gang base becouse all you doing is hitting me
nerd: zezima lol stop masturbating
madlagz: zezima lol allah akbar

dude you making sound like this GAME is like omfg idk LIKE BEST REPUTATION YOU CAN HAVE IN THIS LIFE LOL. Glyde id guess ur 15 and videogaming is ur life lol ? AND STOP IGNORING MY COMMENTS YOU COCKMUNCHER.
(02-17-2014, 11:00 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Hahaha,exactly what i expected ur comment would be like this. Dude,seriously your trolling level is not even close to facebook. Come up with some new shit. If i would have played this game from 2006 or something i would have said the same i guess. But 2014 and still these type of comments. Lets say u are playing from 2006 and still u are getting insulted by ur clanmate that u are unskilled and a typical newfag with newbie movements. What a shame,seriously lmao.

i don't troll baby, no need to.
this glyde seems very frustrated for some reason. I can only imagine why.
Glyde did something wrong, thought he could say shit to the king Zezima!!
Kind of hypocritical of Glyde to post about "cheaters" when he has been banned himself for miniskins and what not  _O-