Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
Ok so i guess i won the battle. Medals for me please.
(02-17-2014, 10:43 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Ok so i guess i won the battle. Medals for me please.

Honey, go to sleep. Everyone gets a medal in the morning, after gym class.
(02-17-2014, 10:48 PM)Maka link Wrote: Honey, go to sleep. Everyone gets a medal in the morning, after gym class.

Sorry but i don't belong to a third world country which gives medal after the mission is accomplished. I belonh to pakistan where i get medals before bombing cheap fuck countries like sweden or any other shit.
most obvious troll i've seen, learn how to troll plsĀ  :r
(02-17-2014, 10:52 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Sorry but i don't belong to a third world country which gives medal after the mission is accomplished. I belonh to pakistan where i get medals before bombing cheap fuck countries like sweden or any other shit.

Baby it's okay, I'll cuddle you until you catch some sleep. Mum promises she won't leave your side tonight.
sweden country is cheap? lol since when. you FORGOT EASTERN EUROPE BABY, LITHUANIA,LATVIA,ESTONIA, SYRIA pooooooor and broke as fuck.
Sweden isn't poor lmao. Especially not compared to where you're from.
Glyde on a trolling spree
(02-17-2014, 10:52 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Sorry but i don't belong to a third world country which gives medal after the mission is accomplished. I belong to India where i get medals before bombing cheap fuck countries like sweden or any other shit.
fixed.
m glyde brother..... someone else is using is account (can be kaka) so plzz delete all his posts....