Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Lmao at those haters, let's clear it up(say it's BS but get some knowledge first - haters like u frapsing every moment of me aww) - Make that 4 videos not 100

1. I didnt/dont play on SFR
2. ex clan leader? Wat? BoD? x-D
3. Just show me the full video of eminich please, why do I warp? Clearly he was afraid to press the "tab" button
4. Sliding in 0.3a didn't mean shit, It was ezzz to do it(A tip for 0.3a - garanty : lower down or resolution + widescreen + turn the way of running each 3-4 secs + spam the shit out of sprint,shift button - space is easier :) ) - but fags like u can bearly c bugg.. If you're so newbie, tell me - are u that retarded not knowing how to c bugg with low skill weps? Do I slide ALL the time with spas? And second of all, shitty footrate server doesn't mean shit. Sorry for flames really but I had to explain it over and over again.

Hate some more, it's not like I care - it's just the randomists (and cam3 before u make "skills" ladder get to the roudn 2 of the tournament first - scream sniper my ass lmfao)
Pleaseeeee..  :(

Poor Cam3 saying I got busted - I go hack websites nao :< You tried to fix ur reputation but u saw people don't take u seriously and then tried to make it look like a trollage. Fail, nah man I go play a gnome too lmfao, bunch of haters in this community, 90 % 9-14 I wonde rwhy do I keep explaining this bullshit, it's getting annoying and it's like talking to a tree :<

Last video is epic. It's just me and Clueless testing footrates(=easy slides) slides - that's why vid description said it's "requestedd"?

I wonder why'd u lie, stranger. Video owners : NB Eminich, MaTrIx4057, babyjelly - says enough huh?

Afterall, I dont have to explain myself to u because I don't know u, u might call it a lie due to 3 videos and 3 persons but It's not like I care. I would if I would really use "this" shit :> Before accusing, tell yo name :o

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - by STyL4 - 11-21-2010, 09:40 PM