Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahah the mature guy? What, because I don't use l33tsp33k?
No, I'm hardly "the mature guy," but I'll tell you what I was- one of the top three 4shot fighters, and I was good enough to tell when someone was fucking dirty.
You can keep your eyes closed and blindly believe that all NB are a team of upstanding superheroes but the reality is that the members discussed in this thread (not BoSS, not DRE, but DrV and occasionally 90N1N3) weren't clean fighters.
You're such an NB fanboy that you'd believe newer, lesser clans are using the same editing file bullshit that said NB members used but protest that NB were always completely clean. Not only would guys like Ryankilla have my back on this but also other A-grade fighters.
But, once again this is all unnecessary because, as I said earlier, the people who's opinions are worth a damn all know this shit anyway.
lol keep believing what you want you imbecile. your just one of those losers who got raped by NB and now you come here trying to give NB a bad name by saying they werent clean
I can just as easily say [W] were never clean and make up a story of their cheating past

(11-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: was- one of the top three 4shot fighters, and I was good enough to tell when someone was fucking dirty.
hahahaha......
you hardly were any good maddolis, i beat you even after i hadnt played with running weapons for quite some time _O-
kind a sad isnt it

ps: cool essay bro

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by DowJones - 11-06-2010, 11:24 AM