Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Only holden has and hes an asslicker. I didn't deny losing the whole training that you turned into a tcw. I just admitted to that actually if you read. I can't remember the official score, i don't know if anyone could.

But we definitely won more chosen bases than you, i remember it pretty well.

So atm its you admitting to us winning 3 times by CP, so winning while attacking 3 times. We also defended successfully at least 2 times. I remember one time you all rushed in on a car and we killed you all then Darius paused in CP and got kicked and you admitted to him pausing and being a dick. Remember now?????? (ROFL what a bunch of desperate faggots, pausing in CP to win a round, yet you think you were slaughtering us??? xD here comes the truth of it) So thats at least 5 for us.

Against your 1 win on a screenshot, 2 on a video. 1 SAE member saying they're not sure what the score was but might have been 7-3 but he wasn't really counting because it was meant to be a training. And 1 [SAE[v] failure that got lured from SAE by a bunch of jealous cunts and has nothing left but to apply to you now saying he thinks it was 8-3 to improve the chances of his app even though you all plan to deny him anyway, you just wanted to stop him getting into SAE and us getting more members.

Reminds me of your tactics of stealing other clans tactics or asking their members for their tactics. Just before clanwars or in general so you knew what they were up to. Desperation.

Hence why now that them 3 have closed their apps and Cam3 left some of you started being nice to us??? :)

Dirty cunts. Oooooooo exposed.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010, 08:41 PM