Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg350723#msg350723 date=1288986515]
lmao!! Its me lying and changing my mind now is it?

We won 3 bases by TAKING the CP, while attacking, like you said. Don't lie your way out with another episode of the chronicals of narnia.
And we also won 11 bases without losing hp, and all using cuntgun, while playing with our eyes closed. Looks like im acting like you now, saying shit without any proof.

Quote:Great post man. Thats what i've been thinking ever since we lost that tcw against uL. This is not what SAE used to be. We need to gather our strenght back, thats one thing for sure. Also I liked the new rank system that you mentioned above. Hopefully this will get us to train more and attend all the sessions as much as we can.
Another post by sentinel.

Everyone that was there knows that uL dominated that TCW, if we didnt, you would have made a whole topic in SAE forums about how you need to improve DIRECTLY after that tcw. I also posted in uL forums directly after the tcw, and even then i said it was 8-3. I've stuck with the same result ever since the tcw, while you have been saying "we may have won", "we won 5 bases" "we won more chosen bases", contradicted what own members of your clan say.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 11-05-2010, 08:51 PM