Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-05-2010, 06:14 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Yeah, a clan that was a RW clan only for its first 2-3 months was surely made just to be better than you guys. whatever floats your boat

And my boat floats VERY WELL THANK YOU.

(11-05-2010, 06:09 PM)DowJones link Wrote: yet it wasent good enough to defeat NB or uL

No it wasnt good enough to beat NB, not many clans have beat NB anyway, so it doesnt make us any less special tbh.
Alot of people say NB cheated way back when samp started, if its true or not I dont know.

But what I do know is that all the old NB members are a bunch of smart (?xD) people who really did know how to use a computer, so if they did modify their games, weapon.dat for example, it was highly unlikely that anyone would "bust them" as no1 yet had any clue what the fuck that was.
These speculations have mostly appeared now the latest years as the rest of us have started to get more experience in how samp works.

Lets just say NB was way ahead than most others when it came to experience in the early stages of sampĀ  :)

+ What cam3 saidĀ  :+

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by [SAE]Grim - 11-05-2010, 06:22 PM