Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Dominator you been living under a rock? SAE are just about the most well known clan in all of SA:MP.

(11-05-2010, 03:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Now tell me, what is so impressive?

1. Only one loss ever against NB
2. Had the best WW lineup out of any clan, ever.
3. Look at all the players who SAE turned into monsters (Jake, Force, Scream, Sentinel, Death, Zegro, Pottus, Grim, Alessio and ofcourse me who is the best player in SA:MP, true story.) All the players there are considered to be some of the best ever SA:MP players, especially me... I'm awesome.
4. Even when Zeg and Pottus left, SAE were still beating clans like xHoTx, LAC, PTM, PVCM, TEK, Ask in TCW's while we were all in vent taking the piss and not playing seriously, xHoTx who recently beat MOB 10-0 in a clanwar came to SAE server for a TCW and we ended up punch killing them every round... That's impressive in my honest opinion
5. One of the only clans left who play fair

So stop hating on SAE as a clan and instead target their individual members like J.King... If feel going after a clan as a whole is pointless (They will stick together and will be harder to penetrate than your 13 year old sister clunge... Credit goes to DeathEater for that joke) but if you target individual members they will feel like they are being singled out and be affected by it alot more and be more likely to kill themselves... Then that would be regarded as a win...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Cam3 - 11-05-2010, 05:40 PM