Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-05-2010, 03:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Grim, you are the one who should shut up. I admit that I dont know SAE but the fact that I dont know that much about them does say something, right? If SAE would've been so impressive, i sure would've known more about them. Now tell me, what is so impressive? Or are you going to respond with ''I dont answer dumb questions'' to actually show that you dont have anything to come up with?

and deatheater, you sure got one funny motherfucker in your clan..his dumb posts make me laugh every time :D

Dude you are a RW fighter not WW I've only ever seen you once i think if that. When SAE and uL were doing gangwars in San Fierro Rumble we would keep fighting and killing and winning until you all left the server. If you were there then tbh you weren't very impressive either

Now do us a favor and stop licking other peoples ass and stop the hating, you're disgracing SWK's name

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010, 03:34 PM