Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-05-2010, 01:39 AM)Cam3 link Wrote: @J.King. Why lie..? If I was the one who hacked into steam accounts and SA:MP forums I would say it was me because, if you haven't noticed, I am an attention whore and love to be hated...

and J.King, don't think I don't know it wasn't you who phoned up my ISP and reported me for hacking... That was a fun conversation with my ISP.

J.King didn't get involved at all.

It was Sephiroth and someone else can't remember who using the passwords j0ny gave them to fuck up their LVP, MSN, Xfire, Youtube accounts and posts. I remember because i was there and laughing my ass off. I'm 100% sure that J.King wasn't even online at the time.

Btw, fake Cam3? An LVP admin could check his IP.

Oh and if you want a good reason why Zegro and Pottus were kicked.

Zegro was always cool but he leaked private stuff to other people outside SAE and said to me he doesn't care what other SAEs think. Disloyal. Not to mention the videos of him and pottus on youtube using them wep.dat testing it for an anti-cheat program looked kind of embarassing and imo wasn't a cool idea.

Pottus was kicked for the same reason, except we also suspected him of using illegal mods and cheats outside of testing this anti-cheat program. If our theory wasn't already correct then we soon found out it had become so. He now has a section on the GTA:T mod forums for using cheats. (This was after he left SAE i believe). GG.

If you don't think thats a good reason to kick 2 members then fine. Note that they were both extremely high ranked, one was the leader for creating tactics the other was a recruiter, so they would not be kicked for no reason. Yes its a loss, but brothers are more important than one individual, no matter how skilled they are.

Also Personality > Skills. I'd rather be in a clan of non-cheating funny mother fuckers that were reasonably skilled than a clan of kids that were just skilled at a game, and tried to hack other people and piss them off just because they're better than them.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by [SAE]DeathEater - 11-05-2010, 11:46 AM