Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349977#msg349977 date=1288805123]
And no where have we said j.king is the best SAE. He just got his fulltag, how does that make him the best?
We are all decent players, we're not a 1v1 clan like most people here judge us of. But when we work TOGETHER as the family we are in AAD we are way above decent.

But it just shows how much you actually know about SAE anyway, thinking our newest members are the best in this clan.
If you only knew half of SAEs members I dont think you would have written what u wrote

Not trying to start anything here Grim as you know but I'm just contradicting you. You said "nobody knows much about SAE because they think that their newest members are best? Look what DE posted:

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348657#msg348657 date=1288366159]
I mean dominating everyone in a 1v1 not dominating the server.

No1 could beat him 1v1.

And jakez isn't current WW, he knows this. j.king exceeds mine and jakez's skill at WW duelling atm lol ask jakez. You won't wana admit it because you dislike SAE. But j.king can move and punish you with the deagle harder than a 14inch willy destroying a 13 year olds tight clunge.

Actually, I woulndn't be surprised if Jakez was honest and even said to you: na, my day has passed and Sent was in form and i would not beat him.

Seems like DE is really keen on saying that j.king is best and saying i'm shit even though he hasn't dueled me in about a year and a half heh.. Anyway, yeah that's the post Grim

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Jakez - 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM