Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Can't be arsed arguing over a shit game, I left everything SA:MP related months ago, only reason I'm here is because Scream linked this topic to me in Steam.

J.King admitted himself he used /fpslimit 20 because he was 'more comfortable using it' ask Scream he was there when he said it. Apart from that J.King rarely beat me in duels, For the most part I kill screened him every time. Not that I care anymore, he is probably better than me now anyway seeing as I don't play the game anymore.

Seems to me like SAE lost their best members... Scream, Pottus, Zegro, Scott and Sentinel went inactive so you are telling people J.King is the best member even though in terms of SA:MP, overall, He is only an average player, with, as I said, a pre-pubescent voice that sounds more like a 8 year old girl than the 18 year old bloke he is claiming to be... Oh no, I didn't?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Cam3 - 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM