Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349692#msg349692 date=1288695143]
LMFAO!!! Me twisting? You fucking filthy liar.
Yeah, you said that uL got speed mods from PTM forums and that FORCE continued to use them. You didn't disprove that, you actually proved me right by posting a picture talking about something that happened when uL first opened, no where does it say anyone continues to use speed mods etc etc. So you were twisting shit. Thanks for backing me up.
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349692#msg349692 date=1288695143]We beat you fair and square in chosen bases, 3 times you couldn't even defend the CP, so lie as much as you want. And you call us bad losers. Whatever, at least we don't change shit and lie. At least no one will believe a pathetic fuck like you. You did use cheap tactics. You desynced zegro or something and didn't tell him so that you could run straight through our human wall or you'd have lost.
Learn2count? 8-3. I don't see a win there, sorry. And it was a matter of us defending the CP, it was a matter of you guys not being able to take a loss. Who the fuck runs to CP just to win in a TRAINING? SAE does.  :9~. Yes, SAE never lies, just like when [SAE] posted a result of 7-6 as an OFFICIAL clanwar, even though uL had just started AAD, and no where did anyone specify it was official, both SAE and uL said all along that it was just for "fun". [uL] could have just as easily posted our 8-3 result as an official win, but we didnt. Yet you guys sure seemed proud of that  :roll:.

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349692#msg349692 date=1288695143]-largepic-

^ That is cheating. No matter how you put it. Make whatever excuses you want. Cheating is cheating. Look at how you all were/are trying to make yourselves unhittable and give yourself unfair advantages. Not to mention stealing clans tactics with your forum hacking or asking members of clans to show you. Pathetic. And you complain no1 will clanwar you. It's thanks to fuckin assholes like you that no one wants to do clanwars at all anymore. So well done.
An fps mod isn't technically cheating, but sure call it whatever you want. And that's irrelevant, considering that was done hmm around August 2009? Don't you think if anyone continued to actually use this FPS mod, it would be extremely obvious? Yet no one has actually complained about uL in any cw/tcw besides of course, the kings of complaining, SAE. And yeah, the only clan to ever REFUSE a clanwar vs uL (that we actually asked) was [SAE]. No one else. But of course, see it as no one wanting to cw us.
And don't be such a hypocrite saying we invaded privacy, your member Cam3 actually did something much worse while in SAE, he actually stole and decrypted passwords. Which is basically "hacking", so i guess that makes [SAE] a hacking clan.

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349692#msg349692 date=1288695143]
At least the only people that apply to you are rejects or in someway weak and deformed so they can easily be lead and manipulated. It just makes you look worse.
Yeah, you mean the guys that you praised so much when they were in [SAE]? But of course, just like you did to Jakez and Force, you start talking shit about them as soon as they leave and join uL.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 11-03-2010, 12:28 AM