Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349630#msg349630 date=1288655320]
Lol we still beat them. Then 80s made it public because they made it public they were winning 2-0. When they came back we smashed them 7-4. We said they can have the 2-0 so we win 7-6. The 2nd tcw we did, they won random bases battle we won chosen bases battle.

I think even currently, in chosen bases they would have a hard time beating us as inactive as we are. I went like 2 months without playing samp at all.

Immo, your attempts to say uL is better than SAE ever was are feeble. Just like your attempts to say uL never cheated. Jakez said force was still using speed mods after they hacked PTM for them. Put it whatever way you want. But that is cheating, end of.

Name one notorious clan you have beaten on your list of clanwars?
You guys beat uL 7-6 when uL had been playing aad for a week. Also do you not remember why we left after 2 rounds? You guys kicked and BANNED us for supposedly using "cheap tactics"... rage more pls. That tcw was in August 2009, hmmm when uL was 2 months or so and had just transitioned to AAD. The more recent tcw uL won 8-3 (So no, you didn't win chosen bases) and the 3 rounds you won were from TAKING CP. You didn't win a single round by actually killing us. And you STILL seem to think SAE can even compete with uL, then challenge them. I wouldn't be playing, but it sure as hell would be funny to watch. Just remember, it wouldn't be on SAE server so SAE can't resort to banning after getting raped.  :w

Also lmfao, they weren't SPEED MODS, it was a fuckin no lampost mod. That's what was in PTM forums, stop twisting shit.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 11-02-2010, 12:55 AM