Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349585#msg349585 date=1288643841]
Yea, we dont want to have a clanwar with uL, why is that such a big problem for u lol.
It would just end up in a flamewar

The only reason why u guys want to CW us is to just to piss us off. 
We are not as active anymore as we used to, and im sure as hell we woulda crushed u guys when we were at our best. But then again uL didnt exist then so its never gonna happen.
Competitive samp is dead and its not our fault u guys didnt exist back then, so live with it ^^
The only reason the CW would end in a flamewar is if SAE started complaining, like you guys have done the past two times SAE has tcw'd uL. So that's your fault.
And Yeah, SAE at its best consisted of Jakez and F0rce being in the lineup...and those two are in uL. And i'm sure as hell uL's best would crush SAE's best. Anyways, when i was in uL we didn't want to cw you guys to "piss you off" as you guys so often use as an excuse, we actually wanted to see who is better, more like prove we are, so that arguments end there.
And the reason uL is the better clan in my head was because all SAE has ever done is either 1. Lose to us in tcws, then ban us. or 2. Lose to us in 1v1's, then ban us. uL is/was better than SAE when you guys were still active and did tcws, so don't say they are only better "at your current state."
(11-01-2010, 09:34 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: WHAT ABOUT SHARK
Didn't include Shark and 8ball since they quit samp about a year ago each.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 11-01-2010, 09:41 PM