Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349471#msg349471 date=1288612442]
You consider pottus average yet you ass lick uL. And another uL hailed him as one of the best WW. Ironic.

Sure I'll fight if you want, but if you appear unhittable I won't waste my time.

Still 5-2 against the newest member (at the time) of a clan you claim to be average and can beat them all with armor still. Sounds like bullshit honey.
I ass lick uL? I'm pretty sure i am the founder of the clan along with Zale, so why would i need to asslick them? Use your head before posting. And yeah, to JAKEZ Pottus is one of the best WW fighters, but to me he isn't. Welcome to the world of opinions.

And i guess you barely fight anyone then, because ever since i've known you, all u (and the majority of SAE) have done is make excuses when you lose. "THEY ARE BETTER THAN US SO THEY MUST BE CHEATING." nice clan motto.

And @ DowJones - uL has asked SAE for cws several times but they make excuses to deny each time  :roll:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 11-01-2010, 09:21 PM