Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(10-29-2010, 05:02 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Nah I don't think J.King is shit, but the last time he was in uL server playing he got pretty angry :p

Not sure why you want to bring me into this Death basically saying i'm shit lol. Even though I have barely any care for SA:MP anymore, doesn't mean I'm going to say every SAE is better than me lol. When have you last dueled me? When have you last seen sent and me in GTA:T fighting? He was the one hating on me because I was winning, not the other way round ;)

As for J.King, no idea about his skill honestly, so if he can rape me hands down with a deagle, good for him, congrats on his skill in this pathetic current mod called SA:MP. But DE, if you think j.king is so good, you're welcome to come look at a few duels between us anytime and then make a judgement before using my "oldschool" skill in your head which was over a year ago and comparing it to now for some odd reason.

Anyway, I have always thought that [SWK]Nemesis was a great RW fighter. Even though when I was in SWK he was in an internet cafe or some shit, he always put up a great fight and taught me quite alot about RW so I throw my hat up to him. I've not fought many RW players but 1 of the palyers who have struck me was probably the skill of [sLK]Thug. Back in the day when I was SWK and he was eVo and we always used to chill on their server, I used to dominate him with the Deagle and he used to rape me with the Sawns... quite fun memories there. Anyway yeah, Thug gets the vote from me.

As for WW? There's been too much irony and controversy to actually comment on who is the "overall best" in "WW". There's different levels of skill, being overall duelling skills, teamwork skills, leadership abilities and so on, and that is basically what makes the "overall best WW" player. [NB]Man_Hunt was always 1 of my hardest opponents in his prime, when we used to do continuous duels day in day out and have even matches. [uL]Pottus with his new "roll style" is also quite a rapist with the deagle, very hard to overcome his fightstyle too which can put him as 1 of the top guys. So again like I said it's hard for me to comment on a "best WW player" but in terms of duels i'll probably say [uL]F0Rce. He's always been like a companion to me and a "hero" you could say to when I first started WW. I used to come to [MOB]WarZone and watch Force play alongside DeathEater and just be amazed at the skill he had with the deagle. So I kept training and ended up playing alot and endlessly dueling him and even up till now he's a hard fucker to beat, but it's possible ;)

I spoke nothing of praise for you and force.

But w/e, you gave a lot of honesty towards the end. You know how highly i rated you.

Sorry but from what I've seen and heard, undercover, in vent, from other people. What you said about j.king and sentinel was much vice-versa. And i'd watch duels between you and j.king sure. He came from your server back into SAE server once and duelled me. I'm not gonna say what he said but still.

And i brought you into this because its a debate about the best RW and WW fighters you prat lol

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by [SAE]DeathEater - 10-29-2010, 05:15 PM