Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(10-27-2010, 08:50 PM)DowJones link Wrote: nah you just cant play this game, sorry
NB havent done any of the stuff you said (except leaking sa-mp, ftw lop_frog^) so yeah, stop telling people lies you unknower
Unknower? Nice. KFC has said, along with 90NINE AND various ex-NB members that NB was using modified weapon.dat long before everyone else. Why do you think [NB]eminich has a video on youtube of how to edit it in 0.3a? And how about you ask anyone who has fought NB consistently if they were legit or not ;). And about the DDoS'ing, there was even a News post maybe by Kye about it a long time ago, i'm sure some people will remember it.

(10-27-2010, 08:48 PM)H0lden link Wrote: MrS? LOL

Also, im sorry babe, i didn't mean to hurt you, NWC just wasn't my piece of cake,thanks for  NWC.exe and commenting on my app tho <3
...Apology accepted. I'm just looking for a new member to join NWC...anyone interested? Requirements - have cheats installed that are invisible in fraps, + u have to make people cry about u lagging after every fight.

Any takers?!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 10-27-2010, 08:53 PM