Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(10-27-2010, 07:45 PM)DowJones link Wrote: yeah and uL is the most legitimate clan on sa-mp lmfao
They actually are completely legit, and i would know considering I WAS in uL. Not anymore. But i'm not going to argue for them, anyone that has actually played with them has never complained in cws or w/e, so yeah it's your own opinion  ;)

(10-27-2010, 07:48 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Hahah, jackpot brother. urban Losers just can't accept the fact that their pseudo successful clan will never ever get to the position NB is, no matter how hard they try.
You're right, they never will. To reach NB's position they'd have to leak a new SAMP version, DDoS (lopdog ballin), find out how to edit weapon.dat before everyone else, leak it, be caught cheating numerous times, etc. So yeah, uL will never get to the same position as NB. So why don't you stop asslicking them and realize you aren't a member of NB, and aren't anyone significant like you claim to be

Messages In This Thread
Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - by Keanu_Reeves - 10-27-2010, 08:20 PM