Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ROAD_RUNNER
You're obviously unclear on something here, candygirl.
First off, when people get banned, they need to explain what happened when they got banned. In this case, the person doesn't speak (any?) English. All fine, we normally don't let others appeal but it's no problem here.
All you have said in this entire topic is that we ban people because they're not guilty of anything and that we have always done that (or at least ever since you played). I don't see how we treat this person or anyone else unfair. All we ask for is an explanation. Other than saying the previous, you also said it was lag or desync. That doesn't explain anything. 3 people shooting a car and then it starts burning but somehow goes back to perfect vhealth doesn't make sense. Especially if it happens twice. Lag wouldn't explain it either, it would have simply taken longer rather than heal itself.

If you cannot properly explain what happened (I doubt you could without asking him, as you weren't there as far as I can tell), he will simply remain banned. It's not unfair in any way.

Oh, and about the spelling, bad as one's English may be, we have to both read and understand it. Punctuation exists everywhere, whether your English is good or not.
pff some ppl have trouble with stuff like that and you know how ppl including your admins take the mickĀ  so dont try that one and if anyone looks at the logs you will see Road Runner has never typed in main chat anyway cba he is welcome on my server i treat players fairĀ  :( :( :(
That's still not an explanation.
Whether he typed in the chat or not doesn't change anything. You'd be surprised by the amount of hackers that don't talk.
hello read what i said I CBA your banning a innocent person end off and he's welcome on my server .You lot never take any notice of anything no wonder lvp is going down the toilet
I am posting here for a reason, am I not? I am trying to help you here. But if this is the answer, fine by me. Your, or actually his, choice.
iv explained and i might as well be talking to a brick wall whats the point
Because, as you could read from my post, your explanations didn't explain it.
at the end of the day i know he dont cheat and he dont have any hacks and yes iv seen what he does have on his computer and no hacks what so ever.But like normal on lvp your face dont fit you dont have a chance in hell
Are you even reading what has been said? You're saying things that have already been answered. I'll need some story to match what has happened. Saying you know he doesn't cheat (which is useless to us as he can have either removed it by now or you could, for all we know, be lying as he's your friend) has already been said.

We can keep arguing about this but the bottomline remains the same. If this cannot be explained then the appeal will be denied. Please ask him whether he wants to proceed with this or not (and with that give his side of the story).
bull about me lieing you think he hacked in anyway he would be a top admin on another server forget it .had enough of lvp b/s