Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ROAD_RUNNER
Sorry about this but i cant write on the other thread 1 Road_Runner dont hack iv know him a long time. 2 Delic you know about being dysnic with players and also how easy it is to ban by mistake. Slein dont take the micky out of ppls Punctuation its rude and uncalled for .Delic you have any evedance of this hack ie a screen shoot ?????? If so i would like to see the proof its the least Road_Runner deserve's , hes being accused of hacking he could'nt hack his way out of a wet paper bag never mind use hacks on a game  :( :( :(
oke well on your server i dunno what kind of action you would take or think in a situation like this one,3 people including me shooting a dude in a vehicle,the car smokes / bursts in flames a second later the vehicle is repaired and twice in a row,i was like oke later on i saw him speed there for i logged my acc and banned him,Now you tell me what you would think? Cause its clearly not a dysnc.
i would 1 make sure he were'nt lagging 2 i were'nt dysniced 3 iv played with him on my server and used his computer he HAS NO HACKS  what so ever did you take a screen shot ?
How would a single screenshot prove?
Candygirl,

Our admins know about desync and are very experienced.
People do not need real experience to use cheats ingame, a 6 year old could do it.
As  for the proof, if we would record a screenshot of every cheater or banned person, all our hard drives would have been full 3 years ago. We trust our admins, just like a referee, they do not need to prove anything, we trust they speak the truth. More then we trust people we do not know.
Do not worry, we monitor our admins to see if they are fair.

1 if he were lagging the car should have damaged slower or not at all, but it should not go back to 100% vehiclehealth.
2 if he were desynced then he should not lose any health at all, but he did.
a screen shot is to back what you say alot of ppl have been ban by mistake and unfairly which is whats happening now i dont poke my nose into bans.But im going to now hes a family friend and i can say 100 percent he dont hack .He wont know how to if you write it chinese .His computer is clean of hacks
(10-07-2010, 01:44 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Candygirl,

Our admins know about desync and are very experienced.
People do not need real experience to use cheats ingame, a 6 year old could do it.
As  for the proof, if we would record a screenshot of every cheater or banned person, all our hard drives would have been full 3 years ago. We trust our admins, just like a referee, they do not need to prove anything, we trust they speak the truth. More then we trust people we do not know.
Do not worry, we monitor our admins to see if they are fair.
Thank you,other than that ive asked cammels a question and it still didnt got answerd there for i will not unban him till i have it.
And so am i and mistakes are made we all know that innocent ppl banned and im writing for camels because he is annoyed that noone takes any notice .iv owned my own server and top level admin on another so yer mistakes happen. And Road_Runner nomore hacks than i do
You keep asking us for proof, but do you have any proof yourself? All you can say is that you think he is not a hacker...
This ban is between the banned person and the banning admin, interfering will not help in any fashion. Also telling us we are unfair and make a lot of mistakes without backing it up with anything substantial is pointless.

Just wait and see if Road_Runner can explain to Delic what has transpired.

And yes mistakes can happen, that's why we unban to. But a car healing itself twice just can't be explained away this easily with the words: "I know for sure he did not do it"
Because that's what everyone always sais...
If you had your own server you must know 95% of the cheaters claim not to be cheaters, just like 95% of incarcerated people are innocent according to themselves.

I am going to repeat myself again: It is pointless trying to interfere, this is between Road_Runner and Delic.
Road Runner is dyslectic  and has trouble spelling and i know how you lot like to rip into ppl who cant spell very good so im standing in for him . Im 100 percent sure he dont hack .And how many times in the passed have i had to proof my innocens because iv been banned unfair i lost count