Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ROAD_RUNNER
There is a difference proving yourself innocent and proving other innocent.
If you are standing up for him, tell him to explain to you why his car healed twice.
Quote:candygirl link=topic=26472.msg342787#msg342787 date=1286456269]
Road Runner is dyslectic  and has trouble spelling and i know how you lot like to rip into ppl who cant spell very good so im standing in for him . Im 100 percent sure he dont hack .And how many times in the passed have i had to proof my innocens because iv been banned unfair i lost count
and besides that,i banned ROAD_RUNNER,and cammels made a appeal? and he said in there his old 40+ friend? or what ever got banned so its like 2 persons tryin to get him unbanned?
Because there was two other ppl in the room the time he was banned and all have said he did'nt and also iv been to look at his computer and there are no hacks .Simple aint it
Quote:candygirl link=topic=26472.msg342793#msg342793 date=1286456613]
Because there was two other ppl in the room the time he was banned and all have said he did'nt and also iv been to look at his computer and there are no hacks .Simple aint it

If we would simply take the word of everyone, all cheaters would be unbanned instantly.
You are accusing us of intentionally making fun of the way he types and therefore not helping him in a fair manner. I hope none of our admins act like this and if they do you should report them.
If you have been unbanned several times you must know that, if he is innocent he will be unbanned.

You might have seen his computer, but you are not an lvp admin, also he could have removed his cheats.

For the third time: This discussion is pointless...
camels simons dragon whom is Road Runners son and his other son live in the same house which means same ip
OMG come of it i used to play on LVP and you lot do rip into ppl who cant spell good and mess up .So please dont treat me like a noob LVP never changes does it now i know why i left you guilty even when innocent pff sad
Quote:candygirl link=topic=26472.msg342798#msg342798 date=1286456945]
OMG come of it i used to play on LVP and you lot do rip into ppl who cant spell good and mess up .So please dont treat me like a noob LVP never changes does it now i know why i left you guilty even when innocent pff sad

If you're standing up for him, explain the car healing twice.
Like i said dysnic or lag, but forget it you want to ban innocent ppl do it just means more ppl will go to other servers were they are treated fair
Quote:candygirl link=topic=26472.msg342800#msg342800 date=1286457330]
Like i said dysnic or lag, but forget it you want to ban innocent ppl do it just means more ppl will go to other servers were they are treated fair

Alright, we'll forget it.