Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
I went music shopping today with my voucher :+ $150.00 voucher turned into $166.85 :P brought some kick ass albums listerning to Rhapsody of Fire - The Frozen Tears of Angels at the moment had 154 CDs before I went now I have 168 :P for 14 Albums all I had to spend out my own money was $16.85 which aint bad at all :D
Where's that, JB?
Haven't you already bought the entirety of their heavy metal collection... twice?
I hope this meets the expectation of Extreme Metal :  :roll:

Divine Heresy - Bringer Of Plagues

Divine Heresy - Enemy Kill

(02-18-2012, 07:23 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Where's that, JB?
Haven't you already bought the entirety of their heavy metal collection... twice?
Yeah mate, Hehe I am getting close the one I goto is actually quite good for imports actually some of the JBs are useless but Dandenong's is rather good I got Rhapsody of Fire - The Frozen Tears of Angels Limited Edition for $20.00 which ya can't poke a stick at!!! and many more great titles, I only need one more Slayer album and I own all of their albums original :D

Quote: link=topic=24265.msg415955#msg415955 date=1329552993]
I hope this meets the expectation of Extreme Metal :  :roll:

I have that album on my computer my clan mate gave it to me when we met when I went on holiday its not a bad album I don't mind it and it has Dino from Fear Factory in the line up and he kicks ass also I think Fear Factory kick ass I own 3 of their albums ;) only need 4 more to have all theirs :D

(02-18-2012, 05:53 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Ahhh but Brutal Assault is 9-11 August!

Haha, that's a bit too far mate, unfortunately!
Listerning to Vader - Necropolis at the moment not to shabby if I don't say so myself ;)

Vader - Rise of the Undead
Vader, I'm down with that man, heheh. I'm currently listening to this, heheh:

The Rocking Dildos - Night of the Franks (Hats off to Wank)

It could use some booze though, teehee.
(02-18-2012, 06:05 PM)Maka link Wrote: Vader, I'm down with that man, heheh. I'm currently listening to this, heheh:

The Rocking Dildos - Night of the Franks (Hats off to Wank)

It could use some booze though, teehee.
That was bad ass :P

The Rocking Dildos-Teenage Cunt(That's What I want!)
I've probably linked this video numerous times in the start of the thread but just a reminder, the best track off one of the best and most influential death/doom albums ever:

AMORPHIS - "Black Winter Day"

I wouldn't bother with the video clip, close your eyes and follow where your mind takes you.
Super sweet cover.
Cancer Bats - Sabotage (Beastie Boys Cover)