Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
I liked too much the 'go back to his old ways'.

Dont worry (looks like you care a lot about it), if we see to estroe trying to cheat, we will kick him  O-)

(12-04-2009, 01:40 AM)Munch link Wrote: You serious? I'll quote the line he's referring to,

I am certainly not encouraging the use of cheats, I am only using them to make some more fun sometimes @ BB server with some friends.

He, estroe, said that he doesn't encourage the use of cheats, but didn't/doesn't mind using them with you B&B people at your server. Now he has joined you again, Darius quotes that meaning estroe will go back to his old ways (cheating on B&B server).

Or is it the part where he goes estroe a dick that you don't understand?

That it doesn't make sense because no one of BB is cheating  :X And if estroe says with his friends... We are that immediatly?
lol, chill out ladies, it's just a joke. This was about me and I don't took any offence. Better yet, it made me laugh!
(12-04-2009, 12:42 PM)Richard link Wrote: lol, chill out ladies, it's just a joke. This was about me and I don't took any offence. Better yet, it made me laugh!
Yes, it was a joke. I said I love him because of the smiley, and because he knew it was all a joke.
(12-04-2009, 12:33 PM)Master link Wrote: That it doesn't make sense because no one of BB is cheating  :X And if estroe says with his friends... We are that immediatly?

Ahhh you're the equivalent to a brick wall...

Darius never meant any BB cheated he was joking with estroe but you don't know the meaning of joking apparently and assume after I cleared it up that Darius accused estroe of being a cheater.

And "if estroe says with his friends..." he meant he didn't mind playing with cheats with friends in BB, so how can you be "that immediately" if "no one in BB cheats"?

Just forget it, if you don't understand a joke then that only means you killed it.
Yeah, i have no sense of humor  :X
[Image: 200]

:Y)
Yup
The two lost sheeps are officially back now!  :D

Wb to Turkey!  :)
lol

gratz man