Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New 4 Shot Tournament, World Cup style...
Right, the groups are nearing the end. Or some of them. And there is a needless hold up.. It's almost going to bring the tourny to a halt.

I dont want that and players dont either.

So...

I've come up with an idea....

Gh0my_ hasn't been around at all since the tourny started. So, in that group i will eliminate him.. Leaving winchester, azerty and shen.

Ok, Shen has been looking for azerty and vice versa, only at wrong times of the day. so i will give it until the weekend, for you two to have your match.

Same with winchester, i want you to have your match with azerty and azerty and shen to fight by the weekend. Saturday being the latest..

Otherwise i'll also have to eliminate Azerty, since winchester and shen have already been active in the tourny.

If that happens. Winchester and shen will do one more match to decide group winner. Since there is a lot of possible points gone spare with elimination. That match will decide 1st and second place of the group.

If however, azerty does fight shen and winchester. If azerty wins both.. Winchester is out... That will leave a remaining 3 possible points to azerty and shen from fights they would have had with Gh0my_ before elimination.
So Azerty and shen will do another match... That will decide first and second.

With group A. Only ONE match has been done.. And by the looks of it Matthais cant make it. So. I'll eliminate him.

As for the rest FarePak hasn't been very active, but since he's posting i'll give him a chance to fight me and firm.

Then.. Because Matthias is eliminated. If FarePak does get to fight me and firm. If he wins both. He will then do a playoff against firm for the group leader position.

If he beats me and loses to firm, he will play off against firm for the group leader spot.
If he beat firm and loses to me. I will play FarePak for the group leader spot...

And if FarePak doesnt have his matches with us both by Saturday. Then firm and me do a playoff for the topspot. Since the group is short of two players, leaving possible points.

Nothing will be decided automatically by eliminations. For example. a player dropping out or eliminated doesnt automatically give the opponants a 10-0 win unless the match already started then the player decided to quit.

So... Matthias and Gh0my_ are eliminated...

No reserve will be called in since it will take too long.. Enough time has been spent on these group stages.

Any questions, cos im sure theres gonna be some confusion. Please dont hesitate to ask.

Messages In This Thread
Re: New 4 Shot Tournament, World Cup style... - by SAFC - 07-03-2009, 07:54 PM