Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
Matthias: FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're awesome O+
Lithirm: Great guy, friendly, and i love you maaan ;dd <3
(10-29-2009, 11:21 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: Matthias: FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're awesome O+
Jhon: Great guy, friendly, and it seems like noone dislikes you :D

sept me .. cry more pls.
FiXeR - He likes sheeps - 10+points from me :D

tBKwtWS - he does nice cruises ;)

Sander - I liked him alot like year ago, but since he changed his nick, I don't remember anything special about him :D

estroe - reasonable guy :D

Administrators

TEF - Very cool guy in some ways, little hursh to the newbies though :/
But overally he's my favourite admin.

Maka - He's cool, doesn't shoot me :D

Joe - I always observe his conversations with good care.

Beethi - Friendly, and good nubspot. ;

Moderators

HaZe - Probably also one of my favourites, although I don't see him very often.

Ryder - rofl, I like this guy

Lithirm - Very nice, definetly deserves to be an moderator :D

Matthias - Very similar to Lithirm xD..

Since I don't have very intense relationships with crewmembers etc. I only commented on the ones I see most ;D
HaZe's an admin.. :+

so is Ryder :+
(10-30-2009, 01:04 PM)Twilight link Wrote: HaZe's an admin.. :+

so is Ryder :+
I know, but I copied the list from first post, but didn't edit :D
me is nowhere too  ;(
I will be fully honest.

Badeend Sorry I dont know You.
Fireburn Cool mate, always feel free to talk to him.
FiXeR An awesome guy and good friend I really really like him.He has really crazy driving skills.Love ya<3
ScarTissue[NL] Dont know You sorry.
Holden Huh hello..
tBKwtWS Awesome menagement.Nice to cruise with You my friend, You seems like cool guy.
Mark ........
slein I'm always messing with him on IRC  :+ 'Sup how are Ya mate :) ? Hes a great mate.
Vinpower Sorry I dont know You.
Dennis Sorry I dont know You.
Deaken Sorry I dont know You.
Chillosophy Sorry I dont know You.
Sander Didnt talk to You that much, but You seems to be nice.
Wesley Congratulations for promotion my friend.Nice to talk with Ya, always feel free to ask You for a help, like the others fo sho.
Maka Great admin.Really good mate, I like to play with him, hes really nice.
Jay Great developer, keep it up mate.
TEF. Ok now I've gotta say what I think about TEF.All of You who describes him like a noobish person in-game and pretending on forums like nice guys, You failed.TEF isn't such a noobish person how i could see it in-game.He understand jokes, but he wont allow anyone to act like a 10 years old kid, and hes nonsense guy.Also has sense for humor.I really like him I'm not even suprised why does he have best reputation then everyone.It really doesnt suprises me.All I can say is, TEF is a great guy to talk with, he really wants to help and hes cool.I dont know wtf do You have againts him,
Twilight Joker  :D
Xen0n Cool guy
Cloakster Smart one
[Griffin]
FateTrip lmfao funny guy
Beethi I'm still finding You'r prop  :o
HaZe Congratulations for promotion my friend You deserved it, I'm very glad, nice to hear it though.
Ryder Great admin.Really, skillfull etc, nice to play with Ya.
Carcass ma love <3
Felle Really nice mod though keep it up mate
Matthias And Matthias...Hmm...I dont know what to say about you, there isnt word to describe such a thing  _O- :w :w
Lithirm Good friend of mine.
jerico I just met him in game few days ago for a first time.He seems to be a nice guy though, but gotta relax abit  ;)

Sorry if I forgot some1.
Quote:Nikky link=topic=19525.msg272164#msg272164 date=1258632812]
I will be fully honest.

Badeend Sorry I dont know You.
Fireburn Cool mate, always feel free to talk to him.
FiXeR An awesome guy and good friend I really really like him.He has really crazy driving skills.Love ya<3
ScarTissue[NL] Dont know You sorry.
Holden Huh hello..
tBKwtWS Awesome menagement.Nice to cruise with You my friend, You seems like cool guy.
Mark ........
slein I'm always messing with him on IRC  :+ 'Sup how are Ya mate :) ? Hes a great mate.
Vinpower Sorry I dont know You.
Dennis Sorry I dont know You.
Deaken Sorry I dont know You.
Chillosophy Sorry I dont know You.
Sander Didnt talk to You that much, but You seems to be nice.
Wesley Congratulations for promotion my friend.Nice to talk with Ya, always feel free to ask You for a help, like the others fo sho.
Maka Great admin.Really good mate, I like to play with him, hes really nice.
Jay Great developer, keep it up mate.
TEF. Ok now I've gotta say what I think about TEF.All of You who describes him like a noobish person in-game and pretending on forums like nice guys, You failed.TEF isn't such a noobish person how i could see it in-game.He understand jokes, but he wont allow anyone to act like a 10 years old kid, and hes nonsense guy.Also has sense for humor.I really like him I'm not even suprised why does he have best reputation then everyone.It really doesnt suprises me.All I can say is, TEF is a great guy to talk with, he really wants to help and hes cool.I dont know wtf do You have againts him,
Twilight Joker  :D
Xen0n Cool guy
Cloakster Smart one
[Griffin]
FateTrip lmfao funny guy
Beethi I'm still finding You'r prop  :o
HaZe Congratulations for promotion my friend You deserved it, I'm very glad, nice to hear it though.
Ryder Great admin.Really, skillfull etc, nice to play with Ya.
Carcass ma love <3
Felle Really nice mod though keep it up mate
Matthias And Matthias...Hmm...I dont know what to say about you, there isnt word to describe such a thing  _O- :w :w
Lithirm Good friend of mine.
jerico I just met him in game few days ago for a first time.He seems to be a nice guy though, but gotta relax abit  ;)

Sorry if I forgot some1.
Yeah bro, im no crew-member :P
Quote:Nikky link=topic=19525.msg272164#msg272164 date=1258632812]
Mark ........

Neither's Mark :P
Now don't go hatin' people :)

Management

* Badeend: Never really seen this guy, nor talked with him

* Fireburn: Seems cool 'nuff

* FiXeR: hot gurman gurl nun. Sad she's a nun, i'll do her.

* ScarTissue[NL]: Seems cool enough.

* Bakura: Weren't you in BA once or something?

* tBKwtWS: That busy guy, with the cool dutch accent. Good help with the LVP Radio project.

* MrBondt: I've seen you ingame twice or something :o

* slein: That guy who spends dutch taxpayers money on beer, and also LVP Donations. I don't blame you

* Vinpower: Seen you ingame couple of times. Nothing more to add

* Dennis: Talked with you a couple times. Sounds reasonable

* Deaken: Aha..

* Chillosophy: Chill guy. So chill he doesen't bother playing samp at all. Never seen you :/

* Sander: Happy about receiving donations, I can tell you that :)

* Wesley: Good guy, and good management member

* estroe: Nice, more serious guy. Busted the balls o' LVP Radio though /cry :'(

Admins

* Jay: Cool guy, always accepts suggestions regarding LVP.

* TEF: That guy everybody thinks is Arnold Swarznegger with a nuke up his ass, and a serious case of PMS. He can be chill and funny to hang around. He also loves the same series as I do, House M.D. now I'm thinking of him, and LVP everytime I watch it, kinda ruins the show, since I get LVP abstinences. I've also had alot of arguments, with you, some more serious, some less. But at the end, we can get a long, as long as you don't abuse me too much. Else I get meeed :(

* Maka: The right guy for discussing Electronic music with. Helped me understand a lot, in the electronic genre. He's like ravin' wikipedia.

* Xen0n: Your prop is cool :+

* Pugwipe: Isn't that a pokemon?

* Mike: aha.

* [Griffin]: Really, aha..

* Joe: Nice guy, good admin. I see you way to less ingame :/

* FateTrip: Cool Nuff'

* Matthias: The guy with the cool hair. You're nice, but you study way to much. Please, sort out your priorities. LVP is way more important then getting an education. Else, you're a great admin, and visible, which a lot admins isn't. Well deserved promotion!

* Stef: You cuddle with Erin aight?

* Cyrix404: The guy that can't chug a bud light. Anyways, you're awesome. Wish you where more on LVP. Fun making LVP Radio with you, I laughed my ass off a lot.. Good times.. Good times.. :)

* HaZe: You like HipHop aight? If you do, then you gotta be cool

* Beethi: Starring in a movie of mine. Fantastic actor!

* Ryder: Chills alot. Rather abusive once in a while, but meh, I can withstand punishment (YES! SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIT UP IN THERE! I CAN TAKE IT! ARARGHARGAHR MY NIPPLES THEY HURT WHEN YOU TWIST THEM)

* Harry: Hairy yeeeesh?

* Carcass; Cool 'nuff

* Twilight: I hate your movies, you're making the girls all obsessed in bad actors, just because they're vamps :(

Mods

* jerico: Cool guy, not very visible though, but once you're chatting it's cool :)

* DeLiC: Meh..

* Jhon: Also nice guy. I like you, but don't know why you're spelling your name wrong :( You also happen to get very tense and frustrated when I join for some reason..

* Lithirm: MAH BEST EL VII PII BUDDY, he's always 100% up-to-date with whats going on with my girlfriend,
and don't worry, he get's all the juice stuff  :P Anyways, I've known you for a long, long time, also got you in HC4L. I miss the old times cruisin' 'round with you, shoe, terror, Krapyl, and Bomber. Good times!  :7

* Sammo: Okay

* Darkfire: Good prop!

* Felle: You made LVP Radio attemp #1 aight?