Las Venturas Playground
Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. (/thread-18429.html)

Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Zezima - 06-05-2009

Well i wonder what players of LVP think about these LVP crew members.

NOTE: Share ur thots about LVP crew members. I did , and i dont care if they get mad or not. They need to know who does like them and who doesnt no ?

NOTE: Im not responsible , if u get banned for sayng some shit like "yeh he sucks stopid twaty bitch".

Managements

Badeend - Hes runing LVP ? Huh , in me eyes hes doing nothing , when i allways pm him when i need help he just replies to me back "cant help im to curropted" well thats kinda lame , about time to think what u doing to others.

Fireburn - We had issues with him , but it turned into a good way , even it wasn't for me when we had our lil problem about irl , that he whined to other admins about it but yeh its past so no need to look back yeh ?  :w

FiXeR - everyone calls him sheep , but no idea why lol , dont rly know him , but i smell something when i see him.

ScarTissue[NL] - is this a girl or a boy ? Well in one way i dont really remember when last time i chated to him/her  8)

Bakura - Again is he she or he? Whats with the girly nicks..But i see this guy almost every day on forum , but ingame never  :?

tBKwtWS - Hes tryn to work hard no ?

MrBondt - huh i dont know him :X

slein - The only one guy from all the management who had my back when i had troubles , even when i was flaming with racist remarks and shit , he still allways had my back , respect  8)

Vinpower - huh ?

Dennis - all i heard that this guy has balls of steel lol but it was like 1 year ago..

Deaken - huh

Chillosophy - Ehhh lvp news paper guy or somethin lol

Sander - Started to hate him , tryn to proove to mutch somethin , what are you tryn to prove ? Your maybe 26 or something , but you act like 10..

estroe - The most active guy from all the managment , should be promoted to LVP owner or how u call it..Allways helps me with...well its for me and him. In one way hes very awsome guy , but sometimes he needs to get thoughen up he needs to take some lessons from TEF.

Administrators

Jay - huh ?

Wesley - As far as i saw hes kinda okey :>

benbmyers - huh

TEF - The guy who ruins lvp unoficually.The most hardcore of LVP crew if he doesnt like u a little bit , he will just wait for the right moment , when u do somethin bad like pm him with message as "you dork" or something. Then your dead , if he gets a shot like  that , then ur fucktup , u prolly gonna get banned for weeks even months. And other admins wont do enything becouse they are afraid of this guy. Hes just like "Hey you worms listen to me , theres two rules about me , first rule im allways right , second rule check rule 2.

Maka - Inlove with beethi all i can say is that lol

Twilight - he was awsome guy , but now hes kinda lonely lol

Xen0n - He was kinda okey , but now hes allways tryn to proove somethin but he fails at it , in other words the most lamest of lvp crew.

Pugwipe - huh

Mike - Uhh

cloakster - Hmmm...

[Griffin] - where u gone  :r

Joe - huh ?

Erin - Lol.

FateTrip - You gotta relax abit

Stef - huh

Cyrix404 - YEH MAN ALUS talkin in TS PARTYY

Sammo - Hehe the only one guy who never jails you for crashin planes at ship hehe :>

Beethi - Makas boy friend

EvilGate - where u ?

Moderators

MyKe - Ejj who u lol

Darkfire - Yeh man we got our ways lol

Barry - where u been ? Cool guy really :>

HaZe - kinda talks like TEF but doesn't act like him lol

ooshie - kinda weird name for a boy lol sounds like japanese anime something

Ryder - You stink , learn to be a mod.

_Harry_ - i thot this is barry lol

Carcass - huh

Felle - hmm.

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Richard - 06-05-2009

LMFAO @ TEF :')

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - EvilGate - 06-05-2009

I'm here hun :+

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - FateTrip - 06-05-2009

Relax abit? lol Never talked to you, Unless you needed help. But k

I'll relax as soon as you stop yourself from getting banned, Deal?

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Zezima - 06-05-2009

(06-05-2009, 08:39 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: I'm here hun :+

Come ingame more :>

Fatetrip : The last time i was banned ingame was like 5 months ago. Now i get only shit crap as bans at TeamSpeak and others. And i didint rly do nothing.

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - FateTrip - 06-05-2009

(06-05-2009, 08:49 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Fatetrip : The last time i was banned ingame was like 5 months ago. Now i get only shit crap as bans at TeamSpeak and others. And i didint rly do nothing.
Still counts as a ban :D The banker is offering a swap of boxes. >:)

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Felle - 06-05-2009

"hmm."

I feel honoured.

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Lithirm - 06-05-2009

Just to help you on some;
Jay: lead dev of LVP 2.90

Joe: the party guy who likes houses, moves his prop every 5th time he's online and driving around like a crazy mofo with speedy cars.

MyKe: trolls around IRC all day long

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - TEF - 06-05-2009

Oh, this topic is gonna be hilarious.

[me=TEF™]gets his popcorn and waits.[/me]

Re: Make ur thots about LVP crew people. - Zezima - 06-06-2009

ok everyone start fuckin tellin shit about all of them. Lol