Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(01-29-2011, 10:09 AM)FiNaL link Wrote:The real question is
Are you really a male?

(01-28-2011, 02:29 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: Stay on topic please.

The irony, so far since you have arrived back on the forum the most I have seen you been doing is flaming members and flame baiting them. Really, someone with such a past reputation, the way you are acting out on the forum since your arrival has been a bit absurd. Basic common sense can tell you that if you have had issues around a place before the best thing to do is come back to the place with a positive attitude, rather than bitching out/or "flaming" everyone there.

(01-29-2011, 05:43 AM)FiNaL link Wrote:Me being related to LuKz shouldn't matter.
Don't judge me because of my relatives..

The link I showed you was me showing you that you have not requested a signature more than a year ago, rather than just a few months ago, so please do not try to lie to cover it, it will not get one made for you any sooner. A few months ago, it seemed every week, even sometimes every 3 days you would spam the forum asking for a new signature, and if you look back you claim you "like a new one commonly". Which people are not going to waste their time making you a blog of signatures, I asked you are you going to ask for one every week again as you used to do before, could have answered with a no but instead you drug me into an argument which is just going to result in us both wasting time constantly never ending. I never mention ANYTHING about LuKz in this recent post, you just drug that in to lead the argument in another direction, but to set things aside I ask again.

Are you going to ask for a new signature once a week again like you used to?!

Oh, and on a side note I don't draw signatures with drug reference in them. Especially to someone who is the age of 13.

Messages In This Thread
Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar - by XL - 12-30-2006, 07:17 PM
LR & toxic sigs - by TwistedDemon - 09-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Re: LR & toxic sigs - by Allen - 09-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Re: Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar - by xBlueXFoxx - 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
req banner - by [W]TR1pin - 01-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Re: req banner - by XiZ - 01-21-2011, 02:23 PM