Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(05-09-2009, 10:25 PM)Mafo link Wrote:Ok i see 3 problems. The pictures is awesome indeed!

1. To dark colours.
2. The picture of the ladie is to bad, i'll find one right now, and i just edit my post.
3. It gotta be much bigger boobs on that girl. :+

The colour on Strika's is so shiny, i really like it. Try make it like that one. :+
Your an idiot. The sig is perfect, you are getting it for free, and still you are listing problems? You didnt provide him a render, didnt tell him how to make it, and expect it to be perfect? Lame, seriously as soon as I see people talk like that, I get pissed off because I know what it means and how it feels to work on someones sig, and when they threw it back at you its not a good feeling. Instead of listing him the problems and being lazy ass, download or buy photoshop, and start doing it yourself and see if its that easy telling "colours are too dark", seriously its pathetic. Your even saying that the boobs have to be biger, I mean.. WTF?

If you've ever worked with Photoshop, you would of realise how hard it is to create something without ideas. All the colours are assigned and contrasted depending on the colours of the render, brushes, and so on.

I see it how it is now, you wont be happy until you get exactly the same stuff as the sig hellweed made for me.

Messages In This Thread
Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar - by XL - 12-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Re: Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar - by Strika - 05-09-2009, 11:14 PM
LR & toxic sigs - by TwistedDemon - 09-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Re: LR & toxic sigs - by Allen - 09-30-2010, 01:03 PM
req banner - by [W]TR1pin - 01-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Re: req banner - by XiZ - 01-21-2011, 02:23 PM