Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Hello again everyone ..

Turkey you're doing good job bro keep it up and try to look for more Online lessons about Photoshop designing ..

Whisper : you've made a good job i like the picture of Call Of Duty in the first design , but you gotta work on the colours there some didnt match like green/blue and red cant be together in one signature use the CTRL + U in the Photo shop to control the colours as you desire ;) and i mean this signature
[Image: B.png]

and you've done a great job in this one
[Image: Whisper-2.png]

i like the effects and the colours and the picture you've used is awesome , but try to use more fonts i mean download some nice fonts , and i see you tried to make watermark effection on the text "Never forgive" try to make the layer Softlight and use other fonts than the Arial for "Whisper" and use the arial for Never forgive as a softlight orange :) all by all good job .

Maddolis: :)

Juice: sorry for being late it just as i said i started to work again from monday so no much of time for ingame or forums neither IRC though im idling on the IRC :+ but here a design i came up with an idea i hope you like it ..

[Image: Juice.jpg]

regards: Mark .. chevy

Messages In This Thread
Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar - by XL - 12-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Re: Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar - by chevy - 09-10-2008, 06:34 PM
LR & toxic sigs - by TwistedDemon - 09-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Re: LR & toxic sigs - by Allen - 09-30-2010, 01:03 PM
req banner - by [W]TR1pin - 01-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Re: req banner - by XiZ - 01-21-2011, 02:23 PM