Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: In your opinion has Littlewhitey's went to shit.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.87%
56 78.87%
No
21.13%
15 21.13%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In your opinion has Littlewhitey's went to shit.
To by honest Ryan apart from a few admins, there is no "old school" SAMP players there, maybe 1 or 2 [JOKERS].
I wanted to go and sus-out the server, to see if maybe we could of all went back to Littlewhitey's since most Oldschool people began there and spent a great majority of time there, not really to find oldschool players as I know from being here that most moved to this server when stricter rules were put in place in Littlewhitey's.
A lot of people hate it because of the weapon rules, but if your really a good SAMP player then you can fight well without bugs to. I can imagine a lot of the old school people you were hoping would come back, fight with bugs and depend on them, so they wouldn't last long in LW's.

:w Time for work, will read later.
It would be oldschool fighting, which to my recollection is standard sawn-off and tec/uzi.  No switching or 2shotting however, during the time discussed in the topic 2Shot did come into the scene alot so its probably best that we got a private server rather than impossing ourselves in a public server.
I love you too guys. If you can't handle our rules that's your problem.
(02-27-2009, 02:43 PM)Badeend link Wrote: Read my damn post, you idiot

fix it, sorry, I only saw the first page before replying. My bad  :X
wow im almost overwhelmed at how pathetic this is but then again its nice to see LWs rejects and cheaters are able to create/participate in a poll  ;)

well done!!

infact as its friday u all deserve gold stars

[Image: gold-star.png]

seriously though i dont like mayonnaise but u dont see me making polls and crying about it
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Quote:Rizla link=topic=17530.msg184191#msg184191 date=1235749610]
seriously though i dont like mayonnaise but u dont see me making pols and crying about it

I dun liek cheez. Maek poll plz :(
I've just deleted several totally unneeded off topic posts.
Continue this way and accept the consequences.
Quote:Rizla link=topic=17530.msg184191#msg184191 date=1235749610]
wow im almost overwhelmed at how pathetic this is but then again its nice to see LWs rejects and cheaters are able to create/participate in a poll  ;)

well done!!

infact as its friday u all deserve gold stars

[Image: gold-star.png]

seriously though i dont like mayonnaise but u dont see me making polls and crying about it

Its admins like you that make me worry if there is really any hope on LW's.  I can guarantee that no-one that left LW's in the days I played are reject's.  And LVP doesn't allow cheaters here, its funny you mention about cheating, considering one of your management used to cheat alot on a certain Chillpoint server.  Regardless of that I don't see the point in your post at all.