Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: In your opinion has Littlewhitey's went to shit.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.87%
56 78.87%
No
21.13%
15 21.13%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In your opinion has Littlewhitey's went to shit.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=17530.msg184297#msg184297 date=1235764497]
lw's was good back in the 0.1b days but gone downhill since then.
And it seems like they got a bad habit of banning all the non-asslickers from there.

[Image: sa-mp-047.png]
nice reason lol
dont fucking compare me to that retard and I didn't make any beg appeals like he did. I only appealed coz I got banned without a reason. And funny that I got perm banned after I had reported one of ur regulars for bug abusing  _O-

Last beg appeal you made was pretty epic, video'n all.
But everyone should take note of what nemesis said  :)
I know that this post would be deleted before anyone could read it on lw site. Reading these posts of the lw admins really backs up my point about them being immature.

littlewhiteys is personally my favourite server in samp and always has been. Back in the day when I was in [W] i was silly, i admit, i 'flamed' when [SiN] and [W] used to flame each other but this was nearly 3 years ago and Im basically still banned for it. Simon and zaina even told me that i was getting alot of shit off SiN at the time but they couldnt and didnt overule the ban.

After months of being banned for the flame i, I returned to the server and hunt lilly just so she would flame me without me saying a word, (if i said anything back at all i would be banned). The thing that really amazed me was when i returned to the server after my year long ban with an undercover name I expected it to be flame free but day after day I watched players like lilly, jinx, jokerz and other members of their outlaw crew fill the chat with flame whilst I got kicked for things like camping outside ammu (basically outlawz realised that flaming wasnt going to get rid of me)

I admit the switching sawnoff/tec thing I did was wrong and i deserved the month ban but its only because admins were doing the same. Dugi i dont understand why you have a problem with me, you have probably let fugitive and lilly brainwash you with loads of bullshit about me.

Oh and this Shark guy that everyone is talking about lmao he actually flamed literally non-stop for about a month and nothing happened to him cos he was part of that little crew.

Did i mention ive been banned for ban evading twice even though my ip has been the same for about 5 years

Quote:I love you too guys. If you can't handle our rules that's your problem.

Your own admins cant even obey the rules so i dont know why your being cocky, Popz.

cheers for reading
(02-27-2009, 09:46 PM)Colin_Mochrie link Wrote: Last beg appeal you made was pretty epic, video'n all.
But everyone should take note of what nemesis said  :)
that wasn't a beg appeal, I just gave u a vid of the bug abuser who I was reporting and who u refused to ban but what ya know the whole ban appeal got deleted in matter of minutes lol. Anyways I think majority of the sa-mp community knows how lw's rolls. Be an asslicker or get banned.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=17530.msg184323#msg184323 date=1235769576]
that wasn't a beg appeal, I just gave u a vid of the bug abuser who I was reporting and who u refused to ban but what ya know the whole ban appeal got deleted in matter of minutes lol. Anyways I think majority of the sa-mp community knows how lw's rolls. Be an asslicker or get banned.
lol  :X I'm not an admin there, hardly play there but I did see your last beg appeal, good read.
(02-27-2009, 10:44 PM)Colin_Mochrie link Wrote: lol  :X I'm not an admin there, hardly play there but I did see your last beg appeal, good read.
God you're lame. It's not a BEG appeal, it's a BAN appeal. It is required in order to be unbanned, so it isn't at all unreasonable to make one if he just wants to play. Knock it off with those useless replies of yours.
I was referring to the lw's admin crew anyways and are u trying to be a troll or something?
Quote:Santino link=topic=17530.msg184318#msg184318 date=1235767674]

Did i mention ive been banned for ban evading twice even though my ip has been the same for about 5 years

Yea i was banned for ''evading'' a couple times too when ive had the same ip.
I used to go on LW before i went on others,

In my oppinion it was never actully good, it was alright gamemode and everything but the basic community was bad. I went on there server and i got banned for Noreload. I didnt even do that. Lol
So basiclly im saying i always thought it was shit xD so i went to friends house a flamed the shit through LW server till i got banned.
even if your IP never changes - its simple..If you get banned (post an appeal)...
SO its ''ok'' to come back into the server even tho (your issue has'nt been resolved yet?)

All these so called ''fake bans'' = about ''bug abuse/no-reload'' is comedy IMO...i've banned a few of you on here (for those bugs)...let me guess I(We admins) are seeings things? idmad = bugger..haze (same)...santino (same)...etc/etc/etc...its simple ''reload'' = you shooot bullets = reload..you dont see us kicking/banning those who ARE reloading...    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
YouSome LW admin banned me for switching when i didn't even have uzi. No other weapon but sawn and deagle at the time.