Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
sad to say but facebook and g6 actually rape whole swk clan apart , not hating or anythin, saw it happen many times  :? thats why usually swk and slk stay togheter when killing mwk  :?
(01-23-2014, 10:04 PM)Zezima link Wrote: sad to say but facebook and g6 actually rape whole swk clan apart , not hating or anythin, saw it happen many times  :? thats why usually swk and slk stay togheter when killing mwk  :?

"big dick"
(01-23-2014, 10:04 PM)Zezima link Wrote: sad to say but facebook and g6 actually rape whole swk clan apart , not hating or anythin, saw it happen many times  :? thats why usually swk and slk stay togheter when killing mwk  :?
keep on trollin'
Everyone looses a fight time to time, MwK might win some but if you look up logs SWK and sLK have won a lot more  >:)
(01-22-2014, 08:06 PM)MwK.Face link Wrote: ticje u changed ur nick in samp?
nope.
welcome to SWK tiCjE.
What kind of fucking name is tiCjE anyway haha.
so SWK gonna play clan wars/gang wars on anticheat ...i should say that is a great move...i always wanted to have rw fights on anticheat to see how much a player is strong if he plays on anticheat..and i hope i can have some fun with u guys there..and that game.mode has anti aimbot and sobeit too
(01-24-2014, 06:24 PM)inno link Wrote: so SWK gonna play clan wars/gang wars on anticheat ...i should say that is a great move...i always wanted to have rw fights on anticheat to see how much a player is strong if he plays on anticheat..and i hope i can have some fun with u guys there..and that game.mode has anti aimbot and sobeit too

Our pleasure, we've never had anything to hide so look forward to proving our skills to anyone who doubted it
Welcome tiCjE