Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(10-23-2011, 01:54 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Was he undercover?
I bet if you answered IDmad they still wouldn't have a clue :P
ye I was coz I had forgotten my password for IDmad and I didn't want any extra attention from some of the ppl in the lw's management team  :roll:
But yea like u said wouldn't make any difference whether I used my own name or not, the regulars on lw's nowadays wouldn't know me anyways  :P

(10-23-2011, 02:31 AM)Munch link Wrote: IDmad drunken trolling vs TEF was always fun to read in ban appeals. :)
haha exactly why I shouldn't use computer when I'm drunk :D
True, I think only players like splatterpuss and Simon would actually remember the name IDmad, was very fun watching him kick ass :7

[Image: iDvcd5fdc2Uv7.png?q=0.651905270997]

The SWK House is now available, price is 7,777,777 ^_^
I'll make the opening bid at $20.
(10-23-2011, 03:41 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'll make the opening bid at $20.
[me=Nater]bangs the hammer SOLD TO THE METAL HEAD IN THE BLACK TSHIRT![/me]
(10-23-2011, 09:46 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Link or stfu.

Lol, it's in the Ban Appeal's archive folder.
what's up with the "VII" thingy?
VII = 7
grats SWK, well deserved!

haha, awesome screenshots Nem. Brings back memories! Funny seeing SWK immo, NWA Shark, Pa thegun (that guy was a beast at 2-shot)
Ty Darius :]

Also, a vid uploaded by a former admin of SWK in october 06, this is me when i very first started out xD not even killing players just desyncing them with uzi
This was a time when I used a gamepad, and had no idea sawnoffs could do such damage
Swk SA-MP Gang Vs SPOHA Gang - Video

On another note, don't think I announced it here but we have begun recruitment, so to anyone who wishes to apply, http://swkclan.co.uk/index.php?topic=14.0
hahaha great vid! :D "that will show them fools"  _O-

(10-23-2011, 05:19 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol, it's in the Ban Appeal's archive folder.
woot, where? :O I can't find it from there  :?