Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
lmfao Jordan noob, people don't take it that serious like on GTAT. You know nothing -.-
(08-05-2010, 04:53 PM)mAzz link Wrote: SWK really are the best on lvp , I have many friends from SWK and they are really good mates  Good Luck Nemesis , really u dont need it anymore :D
nej  :? :?
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg329681#msg329681 date=1281019220]
Just, lmao.

Anyways, Dominator, Slice and Shizalk's team in the 3 on 3 Tournie Beat Alvarez, Zegro and Scott, gg guys your into the next round  :P

www.swkclan.co.uk/championship to keep up to date!
^ We have our place reserved in the finals  :w
(08-05-2010, 04:53 PM)mAzz link Wrote: SWK really are the best on lvp , I have many friends from SWK and they are really good mates  Good Luck Nemesis , really u dont need it anymore :D
ye ye Certainly  _O-  _O-
(08-05-2010, 06:00 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: nej  :? :?

you? L.O.L
Not defending SWK or anything, but SWK is definitely one of the best, maybe even the best clan active on LVP right now.
With Death on our side how can we lose!?  _O-
(08-05-2010, 06:11 PM)Sadik link Wrote: ^ We have our place reserved in the finals  :w
sounds like a challenge
(08-05-2010, 08:01 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: sounds like a challenge
Yep.  >:)
[Image: 3v3.png]

Shut it both of you  :+, Would of been good If I could of faced both your teams But it seems I'll only get to face One If i get to the finals, as you two would meet in Semis if both win (Doms team already has)

Shizalk accepted! Welcome to SWK!