Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(01-15-2014, 11:58 AM)jt78 link Wrote: If you two are now ready for it  go for it  and otherwise go private

Looks like it to me.. :(
(01-15-2014, 01:48 PM)Richard link Wrote: Looks like it to me.. :(
That could imply anything!
yep just like .........................
It sounded so right :'(
and it was so rong lol
I'll perform the ceremony  >:) Satanic ritual ok with you two?
The average level of RW skill is still fairly high considering a few have returned from inactivity including myself. We bring a sense of authority along with sLK players in regard to group fighting without laming, which is key to expanding rw skills, definitely enjoyed the return of the old fc type fighting and the two vs two fights too!

EvilGate, one of the top fighters in SAMP without a doubt has returned, Lithirm is already fighting with a hunger for improvement and it's definitely showing too

Tl;dr heli killing noobs are more active lately

[sLK] and [SWK] are both clans that work hard to model exactly what a SA-MP player should play like. I'm glad to see some people catching on. Great stuff.
Yeah I'm glad to see it happen! Even did some duels myself, first in at least a year! That showed though, 6-16 or something in total :D
funny how slk and swk peps sayng "yeh swk and slk good clan, we no lame, we goode fiters, we own mwk etc" lol... It would be ok if others clans would talk like that not like "Hey look at me we good fiters" haha lol idk smells like zezima bodybuilding topics haha