Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(04-28-2010, 04:27 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Says a guy who was in TC, MOB and RT at the same time with different aliases.
Please. Everyone knows thats not true. I never said clanhopping was a good thing. You did, so theres some evidence that you most likely did already.

If you keep this up, I'll be getting M&S staff to come round and take care of you.
(04-28-2010, 05:24 PM)Darius link Wrote: Please. Everyone knows thats not true. I never said clanhopping was a good thing. You did, so theres some evidence that you most likely did already.

If you keep this up, I'll be getting M&S staff to come round and take care of you.

Oh shit, must have been Greyfawks then.
Pretty sure Hooger was just kidding  :)
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg299547#msg299547 date=1272474017]
Pretty sure Hooger was just kidding  :)
I know -.- Sorry if you were directing that to someone else lol
(04-28-2010, 05:43 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: [W]? [SWK]?
I consider myself a true [DFL], screw you 2nd rate clans!

Seriously though whenever I played sa-mp I considered myself a [W] (apart from the short period between when I started and joined [W]). I left [W] way after I quit sa-mp and a couple of months after quitting IV, and if I were to play again chances are I'd reapply.
Thing is I'm just not going to play sa-mp again- I wouldn't mind giving IV another shot, though last time I did my multiplayer wouldn't work for some strange reason. I've reinstalled windows recently so it should be okay if I try it soon.

If you do get EFLC, so you can rock it up with some [W] on BOGT or LATD.

(04-28-2010, 02:28 PM)Maka link Wrote: BRICK was some kind of small drive-by clan (a bit like DBT :D ) from LW's back on 0.1b if I remember correctly. They kept posting gangsta-rap like lyrics in nearly every forum post they made. Was funny as hell. :D

hahahaaaha I remember this
yo yo yo

Dis nigga call dem dog cunts? fuck dat smoke bluntz, den smack tha runts. dont take shit from no1 ismokeweed and exceed what anyone thought a street thug could or would, see a booty get a hard wood niggas shoutin "IT'Z ALL GUD IN THA HOOD" forreal? dat aint the true deal or its appeal. Murders home invasions niggas to asians even caucasians. keep a shotty near then all those will fear and bare in mind that your more crazy then jeklin hyde on genocide with a bat, you could win even if they had a gat and thats that.

Something me and a mate of mine made up :p

lmfao.
gtfo
you wish you could make a rap half as good as that up, swifty.
jesus christ holden, that was shit :o
SON, AM DISSAPOINT.
it took me and my mate a few minutes to right up
gtfo, im no rapper mens