Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
happy birthday dude
(08-10-2008, 02:16 PM)Jay link Wrote: Happy Birthday ;)

Imo having actual fights such as that is the best form of training and practice you can get.

100% agreed. You practice against a range of different fighters, its in the situation- and its just good fun.

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg135560#msg135560 date=1218357520]
I don't think [W] gotta worry about training anymore, your at the top imo, [SWK] are trying, but we will keep training till im happy with the level of fighting, and in terms of [SWK]'s, im not easy to impress.
Thanks man- we haven't really had "training" ever- but our members fight in whatever situations (outnumbered or not) and just play around for fun- we don't schedule training or meet up on teamspeak or whatever.
You guys have most certainly improved- especially you, Nem- although I can only judge you compared to when I first got to really know you, after your inactivity.
Heh thanks, yeah i never really got to fight you before my inactivity, i was alot better but never used tecs, me and [SWK]rhymes just used to train for months on our own server all day long, once people like Sammo and AzErTy started joining we better then them, tho alots changed since then, Im not gonna use excuses if i lose to someone i knew i could beat (btw ive said this before, you are not one of those people i could of beat, ill admit that with pride), i know 9 months is along time, people can easily double their skills in that time, best thing for me to do is just keep at it, which ill keep doing, whether its 1 on 1, team work or situations where its only me and another SWK (most situations its been EvilGate) vs 6-7 HC4L or BB, even when those 6-7 beat you, if i can take out 2-3 and do enough damage on the rest, im happy.

Btw just thought id post the new recruitment rules to anyone who may be intrested, please read carefully.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Apllication Format

Code:
[b]What is your ingame name?[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in any other clans?[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be in SWK?[/b]

[b]What are your favourite weapons?[/b]

[b]What do you think you will be better at? Driver, Fighter, Smartass?[/b]

[b]What are your biggest strenghts in-game?[/b]

[b]What are your biggest weaknesses in-game?[/b]

[b]Contact Details (Messenger, Email etc etc):[/b]

[b]Where/who from did you hear about SWK?[/b]

[b]Timezone and Location:[/b]

[b]How long do you plan to be acive in SAMP?[/b]

[b]How long have you been playing SAMP?[/b]

[b]Do you use autoaim?[/b]

^COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR APPLICATION THREAD
[b][size=15pt]WITH THE FOLLOWING TITLE: "Application [YourName]"
FILL THE FORM IN - ktnx Yacoo

What we want
-Loyal Members
-People who are fun to be around. NO assholes
-People who have good Walking and Running weapon skill
-People who have patience
-People who have respect
-People who will accept that [SWK] clan as a whole will definitely have ups and downs, its how its always been, if your going to walk out on a bad point, you might as well just fuck off now.
-People who won't flame / bugabuse
-People who protect the [SWK] name

What we don't want
-Flamers
-Buggers
-Clan Hoppers
-Retards
-Ignorant people
-People who are not patient
-People who don't know where the line is
-People who are too pussy to protect our name, no ones going to hurt you, its a game
-Drive Byers
-Idiots

First a tryout takes place [to show your skill and potential], if you pass you move onto the trial period [What is a trial?  explained below]

[align=left]Starting from now, Trials will last atleast 3 weeks, tagless (You will not wear the [SWK] tag)
If your not loyal or patient enough, you will obviously give up in those 3 weeks and fail your trial, we will not care either, we want the most loyal members along with skill, but this should slow down recruitment massively, we do not want a huge memberlist of skilled fighters

We want an average sized memberlist of fighters who will never give up on SWK, pass this trial and you will prove to us all that your worthy.

If you are DENIED, you won't be allowed to make another application for at least 4 months, by then your skill would of improved drasticly and if you choose to re apply after those 4 months, it would be a sign of loyalty and dedication.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg135645#msg135645 date=1218376966]
What we don't want
-Buggers
:( That sucks
yea we dont want people that bug in server where it isnt allowed 8-)

bad image for the clan imo
What kinds of bugs? Infinite sawnoff, 2shot...
How do you feel about cbug?
Infinite Sawnoff is 4sure a huge NO

U can 2shot and cbug in like servers its allowed in. Clan servers. But lets say, LVP, that wouldnt be allowed.

Im pretty sure thats what the rules are.

I've never seen a [SWK] member using 2shot, c-bug, or any other bug.

SWK just don't allow buggers, either it is allowed to do it at a server or not  :P ( Which doesn't mean there are only people in the clan who can't use bugs either )
I find c-bug crap, and 2shot very very boring
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg135872#msg135872 date=1218436335]
I find c-bug crap, and 2shot very very boring

Infinite sawnoff is very very fun ;)

Agree with you on 2shot though.