Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Thanks Ben  :)
Scotland ftw
Eeeeh its been pretty quiet the last 2 days, not for the other SWK's, their apparently still rioting on LVP, my ISP has gone gay again and will be back in a few days, hopefully i can finally get some wars going, KR may want to fight, not sure when, Dacads challenged RT to a clan war, waiting on them for a reply, and PvA and eVo have denied us, shame about eVo, especially when i closed the alliance with them i got this:

Quote:sneakys worse thant a fat fuckin bitch on heat, "its" opinion means absolutley fuck all ( and quite honestly i refuse to read a word of it). I could not care less is we are allies with swk so u can all kindly fuck off now, all i will say is, if we see the same shit from SWK now that we saw from x2g we will go right through u all

Shame.
ah typical rizla.
Noez! RT  :'(
(07-13-2008, 04:26 PM)Leski link Wrote: Noez! RT  :'(

RT aint hard. They lag a bit. So eVo our enemies :o
(07-13-2008, 04:34 PM)Chan link Wrote: RT aint hard. They lag a bit. So eVo our enemies :o

I never said they are hard. In fact I ain't scared bunch of autoaimers
Lol Leski hates RT, bet they all hate him too, he just hates the nades, running over and constant refills, once a RT refilled 5 times, killed me and had 20 percent health left and said 'pwnd', xD

And Rizla is a idiot basically, he made a threat then when SWK we're walk wep only, now we're run weps too, the dog puts
its tail between its legs.

eVo enemies, nah, their leaders think SWK are an enemy, full topıc here: http://grow-room.org/eVo/viewtopic.php?t=1028&start=0

They brought it on themselves tbh, like i said, shame.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=8612.msg127380#msg127380 date=1215963891]
Lol Leski hates RT, bet they all hate him too, he just hates the nades, running over and constant refills, once a RT refilled 5 times, killed me and had 20 percent health left and said 'pwnd', xD

And Rizla is a idiot basically, he made a threat then when SWK we're walk wep only, now we're run weps too, the dog puts
its tail between its legs.

eVo enemies, nah, their leaders think SWK are an enemy, full topıc here: http://grow-room.org/eVo/viewtopic.php?t=1028&start=0

They brought it on themselves tbh, like i said, shame.
Ayo Nem ignore them eVo faggots. When I was clanless they jumped my dick for me to join. Then when I joined another clan they started hatin.
Clan war: 18th July, Friday, 15:30 GMT+0
Good Luck

(07-13-2008, 04:40 PM)Leski link Wrote: I never said they are hard. In fact I ain't scared bunch of autoaimers

Lol u say "autoaimers" cuz we pwn u easy dude  :+
(07-15-2008, 11:37 AM)DMX link Wrote: Clan war: 18th July, Friday, 15:30 GMT+0
Good Luck

Lol u say "autoaimers" cuz we pwn u easy dude  :+

NAICE! Where is this gonna be, i would love to watch a clan war since i haven't seen one in ages!