Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
(04-18-2008, 04:13 PM)Agent link Wrote: lol SWK nice try outs , hope you to be a strong clan O+

Yup ty ^^

Cooper / Bekocan Denied

[SWK]GhOmy_: 4
cooper: 1

^ He didn't feel the need to continue

>:)
Good Luck Nemesis!
(04-17-2008, 09:39 PM)HaZe link Wrote: sneaky and madmike are both clan hoppers :p

oh nem, sorry if you took it the wrong way. i wasnt flaming SWK or you, but if i did i didnt intend to. GL u guys
^ tru dat

(04-18-2008, 07:11 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: We already have, it's called "sa-mp".
Oh yes silly me  :P  _O- Ahahaha
Lol Darius Be nice, wait, fuck it  8)7

- Stalker has applied.

Maddolis you beasty bitch! You gonna help me train back again with sawns, I lost like 80% of my skill when i had no ISP for 9 months (the reason i closed [SWK] down months back too :/ )

;)
Yeah, I had that same shit, No ISP for 6 months :(
(04-19-2008, 10:37 AM)Leski link Wrote: Yeah, I had that same shit, No ISP for 6 months :(

:/
It sucks, Well atleast my walking weapon skills are ok  ;) and sawns are slowly coming back to me =D
ISP ?  :?
internet service provider
Friped and Sexbook have both been denied.

Stalker has made it on trial, for two weeks, he will be monitored, given invites to training sessions and maybe wars so we can check up on his performance, Well done Stalker!

Conquistadore has left [SWK], he has exams etc coming up, and its pretty hard to get a job in Germany, good luck dude

Some of you might be thinking
"Is this gonna be the end of SWK? alot of people have left"

Answer is no, I would rather have 14-15 completely loyal and respected members, then people who will just make trouble / leave for another clan ( not aimed at Conq btw ) - We have very loyal members in the clan, who have been with us through thick and thin, and im sure only the best will remain, and that is being justified whenever someone leaves / is kicked.

-Nem
Well said man, well said :)