Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
grats kinguzi _O-

Quote:TR1pin link=topic=8006.msg264699#msg264699 date=1255825228]
My stake? I don't and this topic doesn't need your hate, so if you got nothing positive to say, I suggest you just go away.

Hey I said gratz, and what's wrong with a little provoking? Oh, you don't? We'll see.
You pussies can take your smart ass comments else where. Tr1pin didn't provoke either one of you here so how about you clowns try and show him the same respect. Keep that shit in game, for the record he joined for both IV and SA-MP.
Gratz Tr1pin :7
For those who have congratulated me so far, which is countless, thanks alot. For those who are sarcastic, "take your smart ass comments else where." Now, I joined, it's in the past now, so lets stop this ranting.
Quote:TR1pin link=topic=8006.msg264771#msg264771 date=1255858214]
For those who have congratulated me so far, which is countless, thanks alot. For those who are sarcastic, "take your smart ass comments else where." Now, I joined, it's in the past now, so lets stop this ranting.
they´re just envious..
is it only me that noticed that tr1pin started acting different? "mature"
(10-18-2009, 12:09 PM)Strika link Wrote: is it only me that noticed that tr1pin started acting different? "mature"

I'm mature when I need to be.
(10-18-2009, 12:09 PM)Strika link Wrote: is it only me that noticed that tr1pin started acting different? "mature"
Thats how the Warriors act.. ;)

Exactly my point Strika. And LMFAO at Pilf licking his ass.