Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
tripins changed a lot of the the last 6 months, nothing wrong with him..
(10-18-2009, 12:33 PM)Shark link Wrote: Exactly my point Strika. And LMFAO at Pilf licking his ass.
oh..look who the fuck is talking here..
(10-18-2009, 12:33 PM)Shark link Wrote: Exactly my point Strika. And LMFAO at Pilf licking his ass.

TR1pin indeed got mature in the last few months,  you didn't tho
Actually it was when me and immo noticed he was djoker, and I changed my name on irc to Djoker and pmed him that his attitude changed. I really don't see the problem with him. Guess it's just...he's in W and yous aren't? He gave it 3 tries and tried a lot to gain their approval and yes perhaps he did suckup to them a bit when people use some sort of insults towards W / W members but ohwell, that's what modern newbies do, which he was / still is. And compared to others who joined around his time, his small arse kissing was indeed just small (okay maybe not the BA arse kissin bit tho)
(10-18-2009, 02:11 PM)Hitman link Wrote: TR1pin indeed got mature in the last few months,  you didn't tho
true, shark we used to be cool before but since u joined ul u changed against me for some reason
(10-18-2009, 08:28 PM)Strika link Wrote: true, shark we used to be cool before but since u joined ul u changed against me for some reason

It might be just me, but maybe it's because of the your avatar.....
you kept insulting my clanmates, what did you expect?
(10-18-2009, 08:46 PM)Shark link Wrote: you kept insulting my clanmates, what did you expect?
i didnt expect you becoming like 8ball, i insulted them because they insulted me, and? i never insulted you
lets hold hands children.
(10-18-2009, 09:07 PM)8Ball link Wrote: lets hold hands children.
owned