Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(06-07-2011, 08:18 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: I was going to say the same thing...just didn't want to spam the topic

How do you think I got to 4000 posts?

(06-07-2011, 05:30 PM)Munch link Wrote: And if you're wrapped in bandages UR A MUMMY!

HOW AWFULLY CREEPY

(06-07-2011, 10:39 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: You should know that there will be a scale for your deeds, the sins on a side and good deeds on the other.
every person will get rewarded/punished according to his/her deeds.

See I don't like this because I don't consider graffiti on the inside of the womb to be enough of a sin to curse a baby with an unrecoverable illness that'll take their life by age 4. Not to mention the many thousands of starving children in the poorest African countries that die yearly despite simply fighting to survive.
What is good looking deed for one can be bad looking for another.

And again, poor people who live in very poor countries, who are not educated, who live in tribes and do nothing but hunting animals. They will go to hell even if they don't know what it is.
sry was away for like ... 4 days or so, so i didnt read half of posts, but this one (the latest ) i did:

(06-07-2011, 10:39 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Man you really are an idiot kid, really...
from the start of this topic you've been saying "i'm debater, you debater, this is a debate, you bad debater"
shut the hell up already, no one takes your "debates" seriously.

I don't remember my self really getting into this "debate" kid, all I did was posting some links and answering some questions then moving away, I never got into a "debate" against you?
if you want to turn it into a real debate you got it... i'll be free after 23th June(final exams)

cool debate, starting with "kid", now u said u never got into this debate... lie, this is the proof u said that ur religion is correct (u serious? this should be ur proof? the thing that could easily be tested and cannot be considered as scientific proof):

(04-06-2011, 11:01 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: ok, good job there styla.. lol

since styla failed to prove that his religion is correct, let me give mine a try....

these are (Hadiths)...

A Hadith is: "narration concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad."

• 814. Al-Bara' ibn 'Azib said, "When the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to retire to his bed, he would lie on his right side and then say, 'O Allah, I surrender my soul to You and I turn my face to You and I entrust my affair to You and I seek Your support with hope and fear of You. There is no refuge from You but to You. I have believed in Your Book which You sent down and Your Prophet whom You sent.'" [al-Bukhari]
  • 815. al-Bara' ibn 'Azib reported: 'The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, do wudu' as you do wudu' for the prayer and then lie down on your right side. Then say...'" and he mentioned the rest of it and in it is, "Make that the last of the words that you utter." [Agreed upon]
  • 816. 'A'isha said, "The Prophet , may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to pray eleven rak'ats at night. When it was dawn, he would pray two quick rak'ats and then lie on his right side until the mu'adhdhin came and gave the adhan." [Agreed upon]
  • 818. Ya'ish ibn Tikhfa al-Ghifari said, "My father said, 'Once while I was lying on my stomach in the mosque, a man moved me with his foot and said, "This is a position which Allah hates."'" He said, "I looked up and it was the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace." [Abu Dawud]

Now let's read this: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...html?cat=5

Anyone starting to see the light?

and 0target0... i beg u to watch the video again, i beg u...... ur accusinations were completely off track i mean not something u can "judge" the theory with.
about afterlife, i've a very good project about that. trust me people, if u investigate it u find it interesting. e.g if u might hate science but if u really get into it, it'll interest u, aslong as u know what it really means and what's the point of it.

i've met some guy (internet really but i know him very well), personal experiences about afterlife and there was another thing mentioned that made it look more promosiving.. its personal really, but connecting that with science.. it really is interesting. :D
Personal experiences with the afterlife? Woah, just when I thought it couldn't get any more retarded.
it's called afterlife sightings (brain dead experiences etc.) i could explain u way more but no matter how much science u include u won't confirm it to be plausable, yaya ;)
Gee, look at the ego on this motherfucker. And you wonder why no one likes your guts on the big wide web.
Afterlife doesn't exist, get that in your brain. I don't even have to include science.
nice "cuz i say so" argument therefore u don't have to include science, absolutely right. ur words really describe u : big e(m)go motherfucker
What's an emgo motherfucker? Learn to spell first dipshit.
rage for me , thats why m was in the brackets (learn it's meaning raging tard), therefore learn the grammar urself dipshit