Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(06-03-2011, 11:44 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: are there like milions of supporters supporting ur theory?
did famous historical people write about it?
does anyone of approved and famous scientists APPROVES ur faith in rhino outside the universe or SUPPORT u on it?

Your criteria for deciding if something is real or not are really weak.
(06-04-2011, 09:17 AM)LIke link Wrote: give me proof "god" does not exist. Oh and how the universe was created? Big Bang isnt the beggining

XDDDDDDDDDD
(06-04-2011, 10:33 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Life determining belief is foolish.

I believed in God but it didn't stop me from swearing or drinking or committing whatever useless crimes.
Then again, people believing that shaving more often increases the rate that they grow a beard will waste time shaving, and those who believe that eating greasy foods results in more pimples will alter their diet, thus changing their lives. You're assuming that every religious person lets their beliefs control their actions, which is probably the biggest misconception amongst explicit atheists. They generally jump to conclusions or incorrectly stereotype or generalize a massive number of people to fit their arguments which are weak as a result.
(06-04-2011, 08:26 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: You can't disprove the existence of God just as you can't disprove the existence of a flying spaghetti monster. The one main argument that swayed me from my religion years ago was when I noticed how silly I thought the Mormon story was, until somebody asked how Christianity was any different. Sure the story's made up a hell of a lot better, and I think it's good to raise people on Christian beliefs and morals from an early age whether or not they believe in a deity, but it's the same ballpark.
This thread did have some interesting conversations throughout the middle when it wasn't debating the existence of god, rather the different morals of different religions- and seeing as debating the existence of god can't progress any further as an argument (note, the last few pages have been the same crap), I think we should change the topic back to what it was- not pitting one religion against the other, but just comparing morals and such.

+1
(06-04-2011, 09:04 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: You didn't give me any proof yet. You just say, people 2000 years ago believe in it so it has to be true. People were uneducated back then, just in the same way you can explain santa to children.

I say it's a cool fantasy story, but only fools believe in it.

didnt say that, and yet they still believe. and i gave u everything ive mentioned SUPPORTING my "theory". people were uneducated back then? oh thanks for backing up my next theory:

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/ScientificBible.htm

then there's no way they could write these quotes. gg

Maddolis is actually the only one with FACTs, not like your fake arguments : because i say so. go share ur belief with ur atheistic friends, atheism is not proven to be accurate and correct so u don't fail with ur "no proof that God exists" argument.

"Your criteria for deciding if something is real or not are really weak." its not criteria for that, its criteria for the all the differences between imaginary characters hes creating and Religion in this case = fail argument.

"Life determining belief is foolish." and Life full of denial (yo because i say so,i can say that because im in the next conciousness of life!!) is foolish
STYL4... tell me, how the hell can you prove Atheism wrong?? it's impossible because Atheism is denial, it's not about believing anything, it's about disbelieving. so you need to prove that your religion is correct to prove that Atheism is wrong.
and just like I said, there's no way you could convince an atheist into your religion unless that atheist has already opened his/her mind for your thoughts.

it's all about how your brain work.
(06-04-2011, 11:59 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: Maddolis is actually the only one with FACTs, not like your fake arguments

You're so fucking sad it's not even funny anymore. The only reason you say that is because he said something against atheism, and then you jump to the conclusion that he's bringing facts and target is not, biased much? Rofl..

It doesnt even matter who of them that bring more "valig arguments", but the fact that you say stuff like this is just beyond retarded, plus you're such an ignorant "debater" it's just sad, along with "GG changing theme again" and "u cant wrap ur minds around god" bullcrap where none of them makes any sense at all.

While people come here to discuss something, wether they are for or against religion, I never facepalm as much as I do when I read your posts. Lack of basic grammar wich makes it a pain in the ass to read, and not to mention you think like a 14 year old, for example what u said above about maddolis.

You've always been and known as a massive troll to the samp community, and always will be. And that havent changed at all in this topic, even if u try to be serious, because you're too fuckin stupid.

I find it hard to understand why some people take you seriously.
I guess this is why you came to the topic in the first place.
(06-04-2011, 12:10 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: STYL4... tell me, how the hell can you prove Atheism wrong?? it's impossible because Atheism is denial, it's not about believing anything, it's about disbelieving. so you need to prove that your religion is correct to prove that Atheism is wrong.
and just like I said, there's no way you could convince an atheist into your religion unless that atheist has already opened his/her mind for your thoughts.

it's all about how your brain work.

u can't prove Atheism is accurate and correct, that's what i've said. if u read closely, and i'm right about that, we'd have to fight for ages if we'll talk the way 0target0 does

"You're so fucking sad it's not even funny anymore. The only reason you say that is because he said something against atheism, and then you jump to the conclusion that he's bringing facts and target is not, biased much? Rofl.." look who's jumping to the conclusion now, rage.

"It doesnt even matter who of them that bring more "valig arguments", but the fact that you say stuff like this is just beyond retarded, plus you're such an ignorant "debater" it's just sad, along with "GG changing theme again" and "u cant wrap ur minds around god" bullcrap where none of them makes any sense at all. " raging + going off topic(yes start with who's better debater, that's how u debate u know.. if u'll claim that u're the best debater, u'll win the debate. gg) , if you could wrap your minds around God you would be God, that's a fact. if u know what's God then don't , please just don't

"While people come here to discuss something, wether they are for or against religion, I never facepalm as much as I do when I read your posts. Lack of basic grammar wich makes it a pain in the ass to read, and not to mention you think like a 14 year old, for example what u said above about maddolis. " here comes ur opinion again, out of anger obviously.. that makes u the best debater ever. and ofcourse u act like 14 if u support someone's WELL explained opinion(not thinking about u btw)? fine, most scientists act like 14 years old :( cant believe this LOL!

"You've always been and known as a massive troll to the samp community, and always will be. And that havent changed at all in this topic, even if u try to be serious, because you're too fuckin stupid. " samp community clearly has loads of connections with this topic, get real and see whats the difference between trolling and the debate. the troll right here is u. thanks for changing the topic, means u're desperate to say something

"I find it hard to understand why some people take you seriously.
I guess this is why you came to the topic in the first place. " - cool opinion bro, too bad it's just UR opinion. for cursing or personal attack u get plus points in a debate competition, i'm sure it goes that way bro. (dont state "its true" now, because u just proved me that this "GG changing theme again" is actually right when we discuss about u, just look at post ;) )

Quote:Grim link=topic=28190.msg390573#msg390573 date=1307187206]
You're so fucking sad it's not even funny anymore. The only reason you say that is because he said something against atheism, and then you jump to the conclusion that he's bringing facts and target is not, biased much?

For the record I didn't say anything against atheism in itself, only a counter-argument to an incorrect generalization that many explicit atheists often make in similar arguments. I'm not entirely sure what I am right now but I'm probably closest to being an implicit atheist.
You moron, Atheism isn't a religion thus it has nothing to be correct about. An atheist simply doesn't believe in Gods or whatever. When on earth will you understand it?